News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Perry: Government you can TRUST.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 17, 2011, 06:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

this image is magical!
a winnar!
google image search for 'Perry corndog', and this image is already all over the place.

Perhaps a quoted response from Perry addressing this image should be spread as well...  something ambiguous.
it would attract more attention to the image, and if stated awkwardly enough could just further cast into doubt his heterosexual credibility.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Iptuous on September 19, 2011, 08:56:35 PM
this image is magical!
a winnar!
google image search for 'Perry corndog', and this image is already all over the place.

Perhaps a quoted response from Perry addressing this image should be spread as well...  something ambiguous.
it would attract more attention to the image, and if stated awkwardly enough could just further cast into doubt his heterosexual credibility.

"Yes, I did some barebacking with Movie Gallery, but I didn't invest."
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Turns out the recall of Walker may be unnecessary.

There's a chance a grand jury is going to recall him in a corruption probe.

From the article:

Agents raided the home of Cynthia Archer, who held a top spot in Walker's office when he served as Milwaukee County executive and followed Walker to work in state government after last November's election.

The raid comes amid an ongoing secret Milwaukee County investigation that the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, citing unnamed people familiar with the case, said focuses on whether county staffers in Walker's office did political work on the taxpayer dime.

This week's action is a reminder of long-simmering questions surrounding work by Walker's county staffers, one of whom admitted last year to anonymously posting pro-Walker comments on websites while on county time. It also raises questions about how deep the investigation will go and what implications it could have for the rising first-term Republican star.[/quote]

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 07:24:00 PM

Wow, they're getting good over there!  :lulz:

OhMy! is a GENIUS at photoshop.  She'd make one hell of a WOMP artist.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's SUBLIME.  :lulz:

Dok, is that a Vishnu Dok in your avvie? Wouldn't a Shiva Dok be better? He gets to burn stuff.  :D

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 20, 2011, 08:18:31 PM

Dok, is that a Vishnu Dok in your avvie? Wouldn't a Shiva Dok be better? He gets to burn stuff.  :D

But I get 11 dicks.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 20, 2011, 10:05:49 PM

But I get 11 dicks.

:spittake:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 20, 2011, 10:05:49 PM

But I get 11 dicks.

:baby:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Saint OhMy! is okay with mass distribution, and in fact encourages it.

I'm asking her for more.
Molon Lube