News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Cult literature on Russian

Started by Lois, November 12, 2014, 01:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

Absolutely unique things. You will open the amazing secrets
The story "The coffee was over." free
The story "Golden Buddha" - $ 200
"Diabolical Tales" - $ 1000

https://ru.scribd.com/alexandre_lois

LMNO

You're going to have to foster a boatload more social currency before you can enact something like this.  Try saying hi and having a conversation for a few weeks, first.

Doktor Howl

Fantastic.  A door to door salesman in the literature subgroup.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY I HAVE SOME THINGS FOR SALE TOO. THIS IS BASICALLY EBAY FOR DISCORDIANS, RIGHT?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 12, 2014, 05:29:28 AM
HEY I HAVE SOME THINGS FOR SALE TOO. THIS IS BASICALLY EBAY FOR DISCORDIANS, RIGHT?

what is this stuff? What is their value?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lois on November 12, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

Gems of $100,000 precious price.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lois

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 12, 2014, 07:33:51 AM
Quote from: Lois on November 12, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

Gems of $100,000 precious price.

Not bad. It can be a photo?

Junkenstein

http://www.scribd.com/doc/139060558/kofe

Either this isn't translating well at all or this is another unfortunate case of mental illness.

I'm guessing the latter and I'm accordingly out.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel