News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

SubGenius Course Syllabus at Maybe Logic Academy

Started by LHX, February 25, 2007, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

a interesting read:

http://www.maybelogic.org/stangcrs.htm

these dudes put in a lot of work - or at least it seems that way as they deconstruct it in hindsight

this part is the LAIL (from week 7 of the course):

Quote7 The Kooks & The Drawbacks

The Ongoing Child Custody Case. People Who Think They're Jesus or "Bob." SubGenius kooks. Hilarious history of those who have taken The Church of the SubGenius completely seriously: potential publishers, the Secret Service, hundreds of Bobbies, Messiah Complex sufferers, the Cleveland Police Dept., two millionaires, the FBI, many UFO contactees, NPR, the Mayor of Cambridge, etc.)

the fact that a system can even be deconstructed like this says a lot
neat hell

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

At last, could somebody please sign Mal-3 the fuck up.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: synaptyx on February 25, 2007, 09:11:28 PM
At last, could somebody please sign Mal-3 the fuck up.

Please to not dump your Discordian,Ñ¢ refuse on us.

Thx.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I was hoping a spell in the Meatgrinder,Ñ¢ would be a good idea. :?
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center