News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on January 16, 2010, 09:40:54 AM
I have no clue what compelled this.

Once again, Burns wins the interwebs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Evil Roomie

Imma eat his arms and nipples if  no one minds :D
Anger the Almighty Evil Roomie and you TOO can have your sins tattooed to your genitals.

Bu🤠ns

Captain Utopia

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Evil Roomie on January 16, 2010, 05:54:16 PM

Imma eat his arms and nipples if  no one minds :D

HEY NOW

THAT WOULD BE ME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, I think it needs to go in Intermittens 8.

MMIX

Wow, that is just too delicious . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: MMIX on January 16, 2010, 10:46:41 PM

Wow, that is just too delicious . . .

That's Nigel, for ya.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel