News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

WHERE THE FUCK IS ECH

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 14, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's been missing for EVER.

Anyway, I just saw this and was amazed by the fact that somehow Dave Grohl managed to get more douchey. Is he fucking for real? Talking about kids these days? Finding a drum set at a garage sale? Where the fuck did he grow up, Magnolia? That shit doesn't happen for common people.

GIT OFF MAH LAWN!

As an aside, I think this guy was at the show when my ex's band got signed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 14, 2014, 09:06:04 PM
ECH got eaten by Facebook.  :(

Nah, I just got stuck in my own head for a bit.

Not sure I'm over it, but I am sure that I'm over being a fucking recluse.

Sorry guys. It wasn't you, it was me. Plus the whole "quitting my job and moving across the country for the 2nd time in 6 months and oh, it's only because I had the WORST IDEA EVER and then proceeded to UTTERLY FUCKING FAIL at it anyway" thing took a fair amount of my time and attention.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

But now I'm broke as fuck, angrier than a black man in Missouri, and the weather is shit until April so you'll probably get to be PRETTY FUCKING SICK of me again just by default.

Seriously though, I can't even describe the white-hot rage I burn with these days. It's reminiscent of the righteous anger I felt in my youth when I thought I knew things, only now I know I'm dumb as shit and that (along with the realization that I don't have anything to lose because I don't have ANYTHING) has filled me with a very dangerous sort of confidence. Y'know, the kind that makes you go out and DO stuff instead of sitting around LIKING stuff. It's good to remember what that's like. I hope I can hold onto it for awhile because the fucking stiff I was turning into had just about bored me to my own goddamn death.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Sounds like the perfect time to put the band back together.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 15, 2014, 10:01:20 AM
But now I'm broke as fuck, angrier than a black man in Missouri, and the weather is shit until April so you'll probably get to be PRETTY FUCKING SICK of me again just by default.

Seriously though, I can't even describe the white-hot rage I burn with these days. It's reminiscent of the righteous anger I felt in my youth when I thought I knew things, only now I know I'm dumb as shit and that (along with the realization that I don't have anything to lose because I don't have ANYTHING) has filled me with a very dangerous sort of confidence. Y'know, the kind that makes you go out and DO stuff instead of sitting around LIKING stuff. It's good to remember what that's like. I hope I can hold onto it for awhile because the fucking stiff I was turning into had just about bored me to my own goddamn death.

The Doktor recommends:  Exercise, violence, and booze.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

RAH!

Too bad you're in the wrong rainy town, or we could go scope out abandoned railway tunnels together.

East Coast Hustle

I'd light a hobo on fire to be able to move back to PDX, but it probably won't happen until they decide to have jobs there. Gonna try to make a trip down sometime soon on my "weekend" though, probably after New Years.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 02:50:26 PM

RAH!

Too bad you're in the wrong rainy town, or we could go scope out abandoned railway tunnels together.

This is exactly how white folks get killed in horror movies.  You know that.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Well, good thing neither of them are white.*

*I don't think anyone who has lived in St Thomas qualifies, really.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2014, 08:19:24 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 02:50:26 PM

RAH!

This is exactly how white folks get killed in horror movies.  You know that.

Oh, yes.  :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 15, 2014, 06:51:28 PM
I'd light a hobo on fire to be able to move back to PDX, but it probably won't happen until they decide to have jobs there. Gonna try to make a trip down sometime soon on my "weekend" though, probably after New Years.

Sweet! I might be back in school by then but let me know.