News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on April 30, 2015, 12:36:47 AM
like, i've read about AIs that can apparently read enough novels to write original fiction. Every time i want to scoff and say its impossible for these to replace humans, I remember shit like this.
Can't wait till, "shit, you write like a machine"', becomes a compliment :lulz:

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

minuspace

Quote from: Trivial on May 01, 2015, 02:27:58 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on April 30, 2015, 08:28:25 AM
Quote from: Trivial on April 30, 2015, 04:06:12 AM

Get out of town! :lulz:

Not to make an ass of myself, but yes, it's been making laugh for days, got me all the way to May for braying out loud :lulz:

Trivial

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

axod

just this

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

axod

just this

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I found a photograph of Oregon's recently deposed governor as an adult baby.

Trivial

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on May 05, 2015, 11:26:40 PM

Man, I love living in the future.

I heard about a bad situation involving a drone.
A television crew came to interview some asylum seekers and they had a camera drone with them.
Obviously, the asylum seekers from countries where people regularly get blown up by predator drones were terrified.
This completely baffled the television crew.

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is privilege.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"