News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

I'm a lesbian marrying a man

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 30, 2014, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Corrective rape is a thing. My father's family is fond of it as a threat, though I've only heard of two cousins it was 'hypothetically' applied to.

I had another two cents for this thread but forgot when I got to that last bit. Something something identity struggles are such a mixed bag of nuts something something.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

President Television

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on November 01, 2014, 07:25:15 PM
Corrective rape is a thing. My father's family is fond of it as a threat, though I've only heard of two cousins it was 'hypothetically' applied to.

Gross.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Get out of the South.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

Why did we want them back in the Union again?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 02, 2014, 02:54:57 AM

Get out of the South.

My family is in Pennsylvania. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am wondering how this self-identifying lesbian would have reacted, prior to falling in love with and marrying a man, to a woman who was in love with, and sleeping with, another woman, but insisted that she's really for real straight, and was intent on hanging onto a heterosexual public identity?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on November 02, 2014, 03:48:00 AM

Um.

Somewhere there's a whole thread about this sort of thing. Stereotyping "those people", etc.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on November 02, 2014, 04:23:32 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 02, 2014, 02:54:57 AM

Get out of the South.

My family is in Pennsylvania. :P

Get out of the Rustbelt.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 02, 2014, 04:55:53 PM
I am wondering how this self-identifying lesbian would have reacted, prior to falling in love with and marrying a man, to a woman who was in love with, and sleeping with, another woman, but insisted that she's really for real straight, and was intent on hanging onto a heterosexual public identity?

I would guess : Not well. Not well at all.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 02, 2014, 07:22:31 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 02, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

I would guess : Not well. Not well at all.

Yeah. That's my guess as well.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 02, 2014, 04:57:52 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on November 02, 2014, 03:48:00 AM

Um.

Somewhere there's a whole thread about this sort of thing. Stereotyping "those people", etc.
yea, in retrospect, that was a bit over the line, wasnt it? :sad:
Though, on a quick tangent, i am rather curious what would happen if alaska or texas really did secede? how would america be different without a bible belt?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on November 02, 2014, 11:07:29 PM

Um.

Though, on a quick tangent, i am rather curious what would happen if alaska or texas really did secede? how would america be different without a bible belt?

Not sure.  Wouldn't miss them, though.

I just wish there was a means by which to evict Texas.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

and maybe put a gag order on Kansas.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 03, 2014, 01:56:37 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on November 02, 2014, 11:07:29 PM

Um.

I wish we could give the whole SW region back to Mexico, just because that would be fucking FUNNY.

President Television

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 03, 2014, 05:21:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 03, 2014, 01:56:37 AM

Um.

I wish we could give the whole SW region back to Mexico, just because that would be fucking FUNNY.

I wager after a bit of sputtering they'd just start hating everyone north of the border.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.