News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've spent most of the last couple months remembering to go outside.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Watch out -- ECH has got some serious wood.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HE'S A LUMBERJACK AND IT'S OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Why why why would anyone make a photo which obviously contains so much GREENERY monochromatic????
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

cuz he just don't give a fuck.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 15, 2014, 04:06:56 PM
cuz he just don't give a fuck.

Well then he's gotta crush them blacks a bit.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

As magical as I am, I still am not magical enough to have been the person who took a picture of myself. :lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on December 15, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Why why why would anyone make a photo which obviously contains so much GREENERY monochromatic????

I don't know what you're talking about. That's what everything looks like here during the rainy season.

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 16, 2014, 04:41:33 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on December 15, 2014, 04:02:52 PM

I don't know what you're talking about. That's what everything looks like here during the rainy season.

:lulz:

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not exactly sure what's happening in this picture, but I'm assuming I was drunk.

LMNO

Apologies in advance:

Boobs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel