News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Just a friendly Manning related reminder...

Started by Cain, March 14, 2011, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Ah. This just reminded me why I want to blow shit up.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2011, 07:45:52 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 14, 2011, 07:44:02 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on March 14, 2011, 07:39:18 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 14, 2011, 07:33:19 PM
Mm.

Getting really ashamed for ever having voted for Barry.  I didn't really expect change, it was more a "please god not McCain" thing.

For me it came down to "HOLY CRAP, PALIN CAN'T BE THAT CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENCY"... in the end, I'm still OK with that decision.  :lulz:

This.  Also, "if he's gone senile enough to pick THAT as his running mate, he's too senile to be President."

I think you both have your heads up your arses.

Palin couldn't be that much worse, and she'd be a hell of a lot funnier.

Obama's jokes were funnier when the other guy did them.

Optimist!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 14, 2011, 07:47:08 PM
Mm.

Getting really ashamed for ever having voted for Barry.  I didn't really expect change, it was more a "please god not McCain" thing.

For me it came down to "HOLY CRAP, PALIN CAN'T BE THAT CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENCY"... in the end, I'm still OK with that decision.  :lulz:

This.  Also, "if he's gone senile enough to pick THAT as his running mate, he's too senile to be President."

Optimist!

No, that was pure pessimism.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Mm.

Think what you like (you will, with or without my permission, of this I am aware).  Bitch had the look in her eye that said, "we win this shit, it'll take me 48 hours to catch the geezer at the top of some stairs."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 14, 2011, 07:51:02 PM
Mm.

Think what you like (you will, with or without my permission, of this I am aware).  Bitch had the look in her eye that said, "we win this shit, it'll take me 48 hours to catch the geezer at the top of some stairs."

The humans have to be protected.

Anyway, we now have a regime that tortures our own soldiers. 

Yay! 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2011, 07:56:20 PM

Yay! 

We didn't already? Oh wait, I forgot where I was living for a moment.....  :|

Juana

Mm.

Getting really ashamed for ever having voted for Barry.  I didn't really expect change, it was more a "please god not McCain" thing.

For me it came down to "HOLY CRAP, PALIN CAN'T BE THAT CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENCY"... in the end, I'm still OK with that decision.  :lulz:

This.  Also, "if he's gone senile enough to pick THAT as his running mate, he's too senile to be President."

Yay! 
Fairly sure it would have happened no matter who was at the helm. With McCain and Caribou Barbie it would have been more gung ho, I think, but that's probably the only difference.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hover Cat on March 15, 2011, 02:00:41 AM
Mm.

Getting really ashamed for ever having voted for Barry.  I didn't really expect change, it was more a "please god not McCain" thing.

For me it came down to "HOLY CRAP, PALIN CAN'T BE THAT CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENCY"... in the end, I'm still OK with that decision.  :lulz:

This.  Also, "if he's gone senile enough to pick THAT as his running mate, he's too senile to be President."

Yay! 
Fairly sure it would have happened no matter who was at the helm. With McCain and Caribou Barbie it would have been more gung ho, I think, but that's probably the only difference.

Considering that they just fired a State Department geek for saying how stupid and counterproductive this is, and then considering Obama "spoke to the military, and they said it was okay" ("Hey, Hitler...Is that invasion of Poland legal?  Just asking."), I think I'd rather have the gung ho batshit insane approach.  This hyper-cynical bullshit isn't even funny.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Hover Cat on March 15, 2011, 02:00:41 AM
Mm.

Yay! 

Given McCain's experiences and his rather angry view of torture for terrorists, something tells me he would have been gung ho to go after Manning and Wikileaks, but might have gone for something other than torture.

Though, I suppose since he's "only" in solitary and naked, maybe that would be considered torture by McCain...
:|

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 15, 2011, 01:59:53 PM
Given McCain's experiences and his rather angry view of torture for terrorists, something tells me he would have been gung ho to go after Manning and Wikileaks, but might have gone for something other than torture.

Though, I suppose since he's "only" in solitary and naked, maybe that would be considered torture by McCain...
:|

He changed his mind about that sort of thing in 2005.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2011, 07:45:52 PMI think you both have your heads up your arses.

The good thing about you electing the Smiler is that at least now it's crystal clear you get fucked both ways.

If McCain had won, a fuckload of semi intelligent people, and I suspect quite a few of our own would have still believed "we wouldn't be in as big of a mess if Obama had won".

Crushing those beliefs might just have been worth 4 years of slightly lower quality jokes.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 15, 2011, 02:35:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2011, 07:45:52 PMI think you both have your heads up your arses.

The good thing about you electing the Smiler is that at least now it's crystal clear you get fucked both ways.

If McCain had won, a fuckload of semi intelligent people, and I suspect quite a few of our own would have still believed "we wouldn't be in as big of a mess if Obama had won".

Crushing those beliefs might just have been worth 4 years of slightly lower quality jokes.

I consider it it a great service on the part of Obama really.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

A very good point 000!

Captain Utopia

I just hope that it doesn't demoralise a generation into thinking that nothing can change, so let's not even bother.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 15, 2011, 03:46:17 PM

I just hope that it doesn't demoralise a generation into thinking that nothing can change, so let's not even bother.

Yeah, much better to sleep and dream that our dreams will come true ;-)