News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

The Honest Politician

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 17, 2011, 03:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Over the last several days, allegations have come from my opponent in regard to an affair with a staffer for my campaign. I would like to take the opportunity to clear up any rumors and speculation on the matter and say, of course I was boffing this woman. I'm a fucking politician. You can all look horrified and tsk tsk my misdeeds, but at the end of the day you really didn't expect anything different, did you?

No every last on of you eat this shit up because it's entertaining. You'd rather focus on this than the real issuesTM wouldn't you? And that's exactly how we want you to want it. Because we don't really care about hte issues either. This line of work is the Master's Degree equivalent of being a movie star or a rock star. We say we're in it for the work, but really, we're attention whores in it for the money and the pussy. Or the dick if that's what you go for.

So instead of taking this opportunity to clarify how I differ from my opponent on issues everyone pretends to care for but really only serve as a distraction so you don't see us going for the money and the pussy, I'm going to give you all the dirt that my opponent neglected to give you, both out of ignorance and cowardice.

Not only did I have sex with one of my campaign staffers, but my wife was involved too. Sometimes she feels like a nut, sometimes she don't. I also got down with several high class DC hookers and got syphilis as a result. This also would not have been a problem for my opponent, except for the fact that I promised I would leave my wife for him, but he discovered I was cheating on him with his daughter and got her pregnant. He made her get an abortion of course, even though he runs on a pro-life, anti-gay marriage platform. If you don't believe me, here's the footage we recorded of us snorting coke off of each other's backs after we picked up while swapping male interns. Intern swapping is the new thing in political circles. Also, his daughter should get tested for syphilis.

I have no intention of stepping out of this campaign. The only reason he's running anyway is to try and get even with me. It's not going to work.  I will endeavor to make my campaign more entertaining than his with more shenanigans. Because this is what you wanted. I bring you your entertainment. If it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth, think of it not as voting me into office, but rather, voting him off of the show. That's basically how elections have run for quite some time now anyway.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

An honest show concept:  America's Next Top Senator
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 17, 2011, 03:58:42 PM
Nicely done, Twid.

Thanks, I've been tossing it around in my head for about a week, wrote it down in a notebook yesterday while I was waiting for the bus.

Jenne

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenne on June 18, 2011, 03:30:13 AM
Ha!  I like this!

I must admit, it was inspired by Wiener, and how I kept asking myself why people think this is a scandal since every other week some politician is embroiled in some sort of sex scandal. It really shouldn't be surprising.

I also thought to myself today, how is it that Clinton escaped unscathed but Wiener had to step down? Why are we even interested in who a politician is having sex with? Rather, why is the media interested in it (since we only get interested in what the media tells us to be interested in)?

Jenne

I think Weiner could've toughed it out.  But in the end, he uh "weenied" out...forgive the pun.  But damn, he REALLY did.  He came from fucking QUEENS.  And he let the seniors' center septagenarians yell at him "YAAAAY! GOO'BYE, PERVERT!" and "IS IT SEVEN INCHES???"  What a dumbass.  He alienated and separated himself instead of circling his wagons.  He apologized instead of doing the Conservative Perv cold stare of "there's nothing going on, fuck off" that is so finely honed by the GOPers.

Pussy.

So yeah, he's stepping down--hopefully he'll grow a pair.  Many of his people would've stood by him.  But he caved and didn't know how to do it gracefully even.

In the end, he was mostly bluster and cockpipe.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenne on June 18, 2011, 03:52:01 AM
I think Weiner could've toughed it out.  But in the end, he uh "weenied" out...forgive the pun.  But damn, he REALLY did.  He came from fucking QUEENS.  And he let the seniors' center septagenarians yell at him "YAAAAY! GOO'BYE, PERVERT!" and "IS IT SEVEN INCHES???"  What a dumbass.  He alienated and separated himself instead of circling his wagons.  He apologized instead of doing the Conservative Perv cold stare of "there's nothing going on, fuck off" that is so finely honed by the GOPers.

Pussy.

So yeah, he's stepping down--hopefully he'll grow a pair.  Many of his people would've stood by him.  But he caved and didn't know how to do it gracefully even.

He could have even tried the whole, "Why do you even care what I do in my personal life? Isn't there more important shit to be worrying about right now? I'm trying to get you people jobs and you're worried about whether or not I'm flirting with someone because of something some blogger with a track record of lying said?" Or, "My wife and I are going through some marital issues right now, and none of it is really any of your concern." Or something.

And the crocodile tears. Gah.

Jenne

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 AM
I think Weiner could've toughed it out.  But in the end, he uh "weenied" out...forgive the pun.  But damn, he REALLY did.  He came from fucking QUEENS.  And he let the seniors' center septagenarians yell at him "YAAAAY! GOO'BYE, PERVERT!" and "IS IT SEVEN INCHES???"  What a dumbass.  He alienated and separated himself instead of circling his wagons.  He apologized instead of doing the Conservative Perv cold stare of "there's nothing going on, fuck off" that is so finely honed by the GOPers.

Pussy.

So yeah, he's stepping down--hopefully he'll grow a pair.  Many of his people would've stood by him.  But he caved and didn't know how to do it gracefully even.

He could have even tried the whole, "Why do you even care what I do in my personal life? Isn't there more important shit to be worrying about right now? I'm trying to get you people jobs and you're worried about whether or not I'm flirting with someone because of something some blogger with a track record of lying said?" Or, "My wife and I are going through some marital issues right now, and none of it is really any of your concern." Or something.

He shoulda been just a bit more "fuck off" and way less "waaah I suck!"

HE DIDN'T EVEN GET LAID.

All this, and he didn't stick it in anywhere--cept his hand and his wife! 

SO AMERICAN.  :|

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenne on June 18, 2011, 04:02:49 AM

Pussy.

He shoulda been just a bit more "fuck off" and way less "waaah I suck!"

HE DIDN'T EVEN GET LAID.

All this, and he didn't stick it in anywhere--cept his hand and his wife! 

SO AMERICAN.  :|

That's the kicker too, isn't it? Schwarzenegger got a goddamn kid out of his indiscretion. Wiener got a couple million could have been kids in an old sock for his.

BabylonHoruv

I think Weiner could've toughed it out.  But in the end, he uh "weenied" out...forgive the pun.  But damn, he REALLY did.  He came from fucking QUEENS.  And he let the seniors' center septagenarians yell at him "YAAAAY! GOO'BYE, PERVERT!" and "IS IT SEVEN INCHES???"  What a dumbass.  He alienated and separated himself instead of circling his wagons.  He apologized instead of doing the Conservative Perv cold stare of "there's nothing going on, fuck off" that is so finely honed by the GOPers.

Pussy.

So yeah, he's stepping down--hopefully he'll grow a pair.  Many of his people would've stood by him.  But he caved and didn't know how to do it gracefully even.

This seems like the correct motorcycle to me.  Man up and serve out your term and tell the prudes to bite you (and then direct them to the pic so they know what to bite)  Sure it might cost him re-election, but that just means he can serve out the rest of his term without worrying about campaigning.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 18, 2011, 04:51:52 AM

Pussy.

This seems like the correct motorcycle to me.  Man up and serve out your term and tell the prudes to bite you (and then direct them to the pic so they know what to bite)  Sure it might cost him re-election, but that just means he can serve out the rest of his term without worrying about campaigning.

I'll have to go back and compare various scandals and see who stayed and who stepped down, and what the differences were there.

That said, I might think of a way to rehash this idea in a different type of thread. I might expand on this one here too.

Cain

"There's been a fire and explosion at Fukishima reactor #4" or "Fort Calhoun nuclear power plant may be overheating right now" would have been better.

But, uh, media.  Complaining about the media being childish, shallow and divorced from the issues is like complaining at the sun for shining.  And all of you here should know that by now.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on June 18, 2011, 04:56:34 AM
"There's been a fire and explosion at Fukishima reactor #4" or "Fort Calhoun nuclear power plant may be overheating right now" would have been better.

But, uh, media.  Complaining about the media being childish, shallow and divorced from the issues is like complaining at the sun for shining.  And all of you here should know that by now.

We do. I didn't think about it as complaining so much as thinking about it. It's good to remind oneself from time to time.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 18, 2011, 05:04:17 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 18, 2011, 04:56:34 AM

We do. I didn't think about it as complaining so much as thinking about it. It's good to remind oneself from time to time.

I think I begin to understand why the classic Evil Badass Overlord types tend to punish failure with death.  At the end of the day the difference between malice and incompetence is difficult to distinguish.  We live in a social structure that has prettymuch always been built on the idea that at least MOST people can't read minds and so a person may pass off criminality as ignorance, folly, or chance.  I'm not saying this is what's happening, but you can never know if Mr. Weiner dropped the ball or "took one for the team" and dropped his privacy(or had it done for/to him).  The end result has been a lot of pointless and banal attention grabbing by a media that I imagine has folks that know full well what plutonium poisoning does to people.  It is much easier (if you're just a killa like that) to punish treason and incompetence equally with death ancient Bushido style. But then there are people that (allegedly) operate this way now and I'm sure they know how to arrange for a media distraction, but you never do know.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl