News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Cain, your input, please...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 28, 2012, 12:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2012, 10:52:50 PM
To be sure, they're party supporters at best.  It's not like John McCain is secretly funding them out of a secret slush fund, as amusing as that would be.

But at the same time, they are part of the ever-increasing, disturbing numbers of Republican obsessed with using terrorism, coup attempts and assassination to undo the existing regime.

Yep.  I've been banned from 4 teabilly FB groups by reposting that, by the way.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

And I just bet people in those groups never stop screeching about the Weatherman Underground, right?

As my good buddy Cerberus says, with wingnuts, it's always projection.  Every single time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2012, 10:58:28 PM
And I just bet people in those groups never stop screeching about the Weatherman Underground, right?

As my good buddy Cerberus says, with wingnuts, it's always projection.  Every single time.

Dunno.  They just ban me right after I post it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Still trying to look into this, but no luck, since Georgia's public court records system was apparently designed by someone using Angelfire, circa 1995.

If anyone can find a way to search the Long County Superior Court documents, please let me know.

inode_buddha

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 13, 2012, 11:06:51 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2012, 10:58:28 PM

Dunno.  They just ban me right after I post it.

Try this one sometime, I came up with it the other day:
"If charity worked we wouldn't need taxes"
See how fast they asplode after reading that.....
C|N>K

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It seems like right-wingers would want anything BUT for Obama to be martyred. It would be a great way to retrospectively make him the best-loved President of our time, especially if nothing goes horribly awry with the ACA.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 09:13:42 PM
It seems like right-wingers would want anything BUT for Obama to be martyred. It would be a great way to retrospectively make him the best-loved President of our time, especially if nothing goes horribly awry with the ACA.

Also, President Joe Biden.  Just roll that around in your brain for a while.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 22, 2013, 09:45:27 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 09:13:42 PM

eep.  :eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 10:12:16 PM

Not even the dumbest fucking teabagger is gonna take a shot at Obama.

In other news, Cracker Barrel has changed its mind about Duck Dynasty (their pulling of ads is what got the po'buckers canned), and it looks like rampant homophobia and hatred will be returning to A&E.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 22, 2013, 10:26:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 10:12:16 PM

In other news, Cracker Barrel has changed its mind about Duck Dynasty (their pulling of ads is what got the po'buckers canned), and it looks like rampant homophobia and hatred will be returning to A&E.

Cracker Barrel. Those guys. Back in PA, there was an all women's college in town and a buncha girls from there worked at the Cracker Barrel. Until it came out that a few of them were lesbians. Poof. No more jobs for college women unless they could prove they weren't single mothers or lesbians.

Fuck Cracker Barrel.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 22, 2013, 10:29:28 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 22, 2013, 10:26:16 PM

Cracker Barrel. Those guys. Back in PA, there was an all women's college in town and a buncha girls from there worked at the Cracker Barrel. Until it came out that a few of them were lesbians. Poof. No more jobs for college women unless they could prove they weren't single mothers or lesbians.

Fuck Cracker Barrel.

CORRECTION:  Cracker Barrel is putting Duck Dynasty merchandise back on their shelves.  They are not related to the A&E issue, show is probably still dead.