News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

I ordered a Research Chemical a few days ago and it's supposed to arrive this Friday. The problem is that being far too excited I did the very stupid mistake of reading an old version of the law. Now I find out that most RCs are banned here, because of a bunch of Russians who opened up an RC shop in our capital's center (Seriously, FUCK Russians! They ruin everything!).

What can I do to obtain the package without persecution. Is it possible to deny that you knew what was in the package? Would that make any difference? The site said they package the RCs discretely . Is there any chance someone would open it up? The site is from the EU and my country is too, so I guess there isn't a very big chance that problems will arise. In case they do, what should I do?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Dude, research chemicals can kill you. If you do get hassle tho, your fucked

Dalek

That one's relatively safe and I already tried it at a music festival in Poland. We don't have MDMA here, so the occasional mdma-ish RC is great for partying. I was so happy that I could order anything I wanted, but no - someone has to make a shop with a huge sign "GET HIGH LEGALLY" in the center of fucking Sofia. I bet he'd make more monney just selling it at concerts and clubs  :argh!:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Cain

Why can't you just go to a dealer, like a normal person?

Dalek

Because the only thing dealers sell here is meth and weed. I stopped smoking a while ago and I'm not touching meth.

Kurt Christ

Is it being delivered to your house, or a post office?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 09:56:40 PM
Because the only thing dealers sell here is meth and weed. I stopped smoking a while ago and I'm not touching meth.

So wait, you are going to take Research Chemicals instead?  

Because they are so safe and non-addictive right?  

Dalek

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 05, 2011, 10:01:23 PM

Addiction has never been a problem for me. As for safety - the chemical has been generally documented to be safe and I've had no problems with it, nor with any other drug I've taken.  RCs may be dangerous, but they're not dangerous by rule, since every RC is a different chemical - the main problems come with doing them often and combining them with other drugs. I'm mainly looking forward to splitting the gram I ordered with a bunch of friends at a party next week.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 10:11:22 PM

Addiction has never been a problem for me. As for safety - the chemical has been generally documented to be safe and I've had no problems with it, nor with any other drug I've taken.  RCs may be dangerous, but they're not dangerous by rule, since every RC is a different chemical - the main problems come with doing them often and combining them with other drugs. I'm mainly looking forward to splitting the gram I ordered with a bunch of friends at a party next week.

Yeah, ok.  Let me know how that "Addiction has never been a problem for me" and the "this drug has been documented to be safe" works out for you.  Because research indicates that Research Chemicals have little to no testing or documentation unless they make media attention.

I think you're dumber than a box of rocks.

Kai

I think you should drown yourself in whiskey like the best of us do. If it was good enough for Hank Williams, it's good enough for me.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Triple Zero

what's a "Research Chemical", anyway?

--------
Kinda depends on how the law is over there. Even though it's all EU, these things differ from country to country. So the package is already on its way to your address?

Then I think there's not much you can do is there?

It really depends on how much it is, too. If it's obviously an amount that's for personal use vs much more, that'll make a difference on how they treat it, IF they find it.

And I dunno, what do they normally do with people getting caught with these kinds of drugs there?

And aren't you underage? That will probably lighten whatever might happen if anything happens.

Whether someone opens it up or not, really depends on how discreetly packaged it is, and whether there's reason for suspicion.

Either way, if the package is already in the mail, there's not much you can do, is there? I don't think that if you get in trouble there is anything specific you can do or not, just hope that your age, that maybe they aren't really bad real drugs for realness (?), that it's just a small amount, that it's a first offence, etc etc makes you able to get away with it with just a slap on the wrist, I dunno. I could see that happening in the Netherlands. But in Bulgaria? No fucking idea.

WHAT YOU DID WAS REALLY REALLY STUPID

STUPIDHEAD
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dalek

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 05, 2011, 10:15:43 PM
Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 10:11:22 PM

Yeah, ok.  Let me know how that "Addiction has never been a problem for me" and the "this drug has been documented to be safe" works out for you.  Because research indicates that Research Chemicals have little to no testing or documentation unless they make media attention.

I think you're dumber than a box of rocks.

As I said, I have tested the chemical and so have a lot of people in Poland that I know personally and a shit load that I don't know personally - there have been no documented fatalities and I did not find it addictive when I took it as the next morning I had no desire to redose. None of the people I know that did it ended up hooked. With a bit of self-control and some caution doing RCs can be pretty harmless as long as you are not doing anything that's been discovered last week.

Nephew Twiddleton

Dude, Kai's right. Just stick to booze. You're from Bulgaria, right? Should be readily available
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS