News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenu

Adults? Aren't you just one year older than me?

BACK ON TOPIC:
Lady Godiva should use the picture I posted as her avatar.

Boob in swedish=br??st
In spanish=pecho
In finnish=rinta
Russian=грудь
Turkish=kadın memesi

Michal

We don't have to be adults.

Just act like them.

Learn how they think...

While we plan our new world order.
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Michal

Just four more days... Just four more days... Just four more days...
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Triple Zero

..until you have access to a working camera?

when life hands you grapefruits, make bad puns.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Michal

Six months.

October ninth.

Birthday present: Hi-res digital camera.  8)
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Michal

I have a theory about why guys like boobs so much.

If a woman is too skinny, she has no breasts, right? Right. If a woman is well-fed, she will have rather larger breasts than the skinny one. If a woman is too skinny, nature (thinking there is a famine going on) put in a little failsafe, the menstrual cycle halts, and the woman is barren until she starts eating regularly, gaining enough weight to support a child. Therefore, breasts are a sign that a woman is healthy and fertile, and why guys are more attracted to women with large breasts. They're instinctively seeking out the fertile females.
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Rikadyn

Quote from: Lady GodivaI have a theory about why guys like boobs so much.

If a woman is too skinny, she has no breasts, right? Right. If a woman is well-fed, she will have rather larger breasts than the skinny one. If a woman is too skinny, nature (thinking there is a famine going on) put in a little failsafe, the menstrual cycle halts, and the woman is barren until she starts eating regularly, gaining enough weight to support a child. Therefore, breasts are a sign that a woman is healthy and fertile, and why guys are more attracted to women with large breasts. They're instinctively seeking out the fertile females.

then explain why guys like chicks to be bone thin and still have a ginormous rack?
Hail Eris, Hail Discord, Hail a Cab, Hail...

Michal

I've a theory on that, as well.

Social conditioning, probably. In this country, there is no food shortage, therefore being slender is less common, however the instinctive drive to seek out fertile females is still strong. In some middle eastern countries, where food is scarce, the fatter the better.

Its a "we want what we can't have" sort of deal.
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

LHX

Quote from: Rikadyn
Quote from: Lady GodivaI have a theory about why guys like boobs so much.

then explain why guys like chicks to be bone thin and still have a ginormous rack?

its a sickness

people putting they money on the wrong bets
neat hell

Idem

Quote from: Lady GodivaI've a theory on that, as well.

Social conditioning, probably. In this country, there is no food shortage, therefore being slender is less common, however the instinctive drive to seek out fertile females is still strong. In some middle eastern countries, where food is scarce, the fatter the better.

Yeah, I think that's part of natural selection.

B_M_W

Quote from: Idem
Quote from: Lady GodivaI've a theory on that, as well.

Yeah, I think that's part of natural selection.

Being a biologist, I can say that wanting incredibly thin mates is social conditioning, not natural selection. In fact, ultra thinness makes a person LESS naturally fit, and thus should be selected against.

The breasts, however, IS.  8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Michal

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who took a biology class!

And the rest of you guys need to turn on the Discovery Channel once in a while.
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Daniel

I'll stick with the Spice Channel.

Wait . . .

My TV's broke.

East Coast Hustle

ahem...

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

Being a biology student, I can theorize that wanting incredibly thin mates is social conditioning, not natural selection. In fact, ultra thinness makes a person LESS naturally fit, and thus should be selected against.

The breasts, however, IS.  8)

fixed.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"