News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Toxicofragmentation

Started by ivan, March 28, 2015, 10:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan

Hello friends! Many of you are tormented by difficult memories and bad luck in your private life. This post contains a how-to guide of a tested sisterly technology aimed to fight memories and personal life.

So, to get the result you will need a small non-ventiled room, nail lacquer (desirably of several colours) and a dissolvent (a market name is delacquer).

Take your seat and start lacquering nails, with defragmenting your memory. Put the lacquer slowly and with full concentration, draw patterns, use different colours.

If your memories don't go away, then immediately start to dissolve, without waiting until the lacquer starts to crystallize. Thoroughly wipe your nails with dissolvent and then switch to the lacquer again.

For complete disruption of neural nets it takes 2 or 3 repetitions of lacquer-dissolvend. To destroy anything personal, perform these sessions with the radio or TV turned on.

If the memories still don't go away, then put a big plastic bag over your head when putting the lacquer.

And if you are a male and feel ashamed, use a transparent lacquer to destroy your memory.

ODD# II(c)/3,v;35Chs3181

Reginald Ret

:lulz:
This is genius!

I have tried and can't even remember what it was i wanted to not remember!

Who am I? Why are the walls melting? Oooh pretty dancing oily waves!

Please oh master, tell me more!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ivan on March 28, 2015, 10:24:48 AM
Hello friends! Many of you are tormented by difficult memories and bad luck in your private life.

No, I have "Bob".  The Luck Plane is mine to control.

:bob:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I tried this, but then I woke up in an arroyo with a male prostitute stuck to my fingernails.

The good news is, I don't remember a thing. If only Jesus would stop his caterwauling about  how I have to marry him now because of what I did to him, I would be at peace with the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 03:27:23 AM
I tried this, but then I woke up in an arroyo with a male prostitute stuck to my fingernails.

I remember that.  We wrote a song about it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2015, 03:46:16 AM

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 03:49:54 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2015, 03:46:16 AM

:lol:

"Please Come to Tucson", with no apologies to David Loggins.
Molon Lube