News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

need some advice

Started by Slarti, April 23, 2004, 12:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Medeo
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis
Quote from: Penumbralthree things that will change your life!
Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll
This shoulod help foro a little while.
pie rocks

As well as coffee

And the Kids in the Hall (that show always cheers me up)
that show is great ... just saw another that I like called Velvet Soup
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Rev Thwack

Hmm.... just a few suggestions (in no particular order)

1) Pick up a good drug habit (nothing too harsh)
2) Learn an instrument
3) Learn to paint
4) Write a novel
5) Secretly drive all your neighbors nuts thru things such as having their power shut off.

This way you can be a blight on society, an artist, and a royal bastard all at the same time. That's bound to make things somewhat interesting.
My balls itch...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Play trumpet at 3am....that always works.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Rev Thwack

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCPlay trumpet at 3am....that always works.

Why stop there? Get good and stoned, then play trumpet at 3am on top of your neighbors shiny red  volvo (of course, it was blue) on the day that your book of how he sexualy molested you appears in neighborhood bookstands.

If that doesn't keep you entertained, I don't know what will.
My balls itch...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rev Thwack
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCPlay trumpet at 3am....that always works.

Why stop there? Get good and stoned, then play trumpet at 3am on top of your neighbors shiny red  volvo (of course, it was blue) on the day that your book of how he sexualy molested you appears in neighborhood bookstands.

If that doesn't keep you entertained, I don't know what will.

Well, I left the rest up to each one's imagination, of course.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Pope Lucifer KSC

Well, I suffer from depression, have never even seen medication in my life. (Well maybe I've seen it blah blah blah) What I do is just go with the flow and get fucked up anytime I can anyway I can anywhere I can, but then again that doesn't work for me as you can see from some of my other posts.
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

Unbound Wrench

it is too bad that you are indeed bound.

Slarti

my problem is that i need a hobby. one that doesn't involve electronics. but i hate sports, don't particularly like going outside and can't think of anything else to do.

my love of computers from an early age has doomed me forever.

illusion

Have you tried looking at a book about hobbies?

I did that a few years ago and it sparked an interest in a few areas I never would have considered otherwise.

Anonymous

Quote from: Slartibartfastmy problem is that i need a hobby. one that doesn't involve electronics. but i hate sports, don't particularly like going outside and can't think of anything else to do.

my love of computers from an early age has doomed me forever.

macrame

Malaul

another term used when refering to old ladies using chinese rope bondage
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Slarti

Quote from: illusionHave you tried looking at a book about hobbies?

I did that a few years ago and it sparked an interest in a few areas I never would have considered otherwise.

hmm, good idea. i'll go to borders tomorrow.

Trollax

Quote from: Slartibartfast
Quote from: illusionHave you tried looking at a book about hobbies?

hmm, good idea. i'll go to borders tomorrow.

or taking up a book habit. I now own 90% of all the reading material in my house.

Malaul

have ou tried painting?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Get a bullhorn.

Those things are so much fun.