News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 7

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 14, 2004, 08:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYeah, it is. I'm probably a really bad Auntie, but I think it's hysterical.

Every kid should have an aunt like you, Bella.

The world would be a better, funnier place.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYeah, it is. I'm probably a really bad Auntie, but I think it's hysterical.

Thank you. That makes my day, Roger.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Thank you. That makes my day, Roger.

Heh.  No sweat.  I just made my OWN day, on the anarchism thread (in apple talk), bashing a Nazi.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bella

Yeah, I noticed you were enjoying yourself there.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYeah, I noticed you were enjoying yourself there.

I'm in a mood.  :evil:

illusion

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYeah, I noticed you were enjoying yourself there.

I'm in a mood.  :evil:
Me too.  :evil:

Bella

Well,  I was in a bit of a mood myself, but this cheers me up immensely.
just like in a dream

Trollax

His words, not mine. But he stole them anyway...

Bella

just like in a dream

Anonymous

damn, i need a mentor like this guy. as was said earlier in the thread...i could be so much more evil!:-p as to slart, i agree mate...freedom from the minor oppression will be yours after High School, but i have a feeling that the greater oppression of society awaits. *is a junior in high school*. well, as confucius once said..."Oops!"

Tumani Arch Arsonist

the above post belongs to me. all rights reversed (k)
If a man sleeps in a damp place, his back aches and he ends up half paralyzed, but is this true of a loach? If he lives in a tree, he is terrified and shakes with fright, but is this true of a monkey? Of these three creatures, then, which one knows the proper place to live? Men eat the flesh of grass-fed and grain-fed animals, deer eat grass, centipedes find snakes tasty, and hawks and falcons relish mice. Of these four, which knows how food ought to taste? Monkeys pair with monkeys, deer go out with deer, and fish play around with fish. Men claim that Mao-chi'iang and Lady Li were beautiful, but if fish saw them they would dive to the bottom of the stream, if birds saw them they would fly away, and if deer saw them they would break into a run. Of these four, which knows how to fix the standard of beauty for the world?

bob-o

i have enjoyed reading this soooo much!!! all 7 parts have given me quite the laugh! i got a question though- can we be expecting a part 8?9?10?

~bob-o
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

Trollax

Quote from: bob-oi have enjoyed reading this soooo much!!! all 7 parts have given me quite the laugh! i got a question though- can we be expecting a part 8?9?10?

~bob-o

Yeah... Speaking of which, how's Cheryl doing Rog? Is she human yet?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: bob-oi have enjoyed reading this soooo much!!! all 7 parts have given me quite the laugh! i got a question though- can we be expecting a part 8?9?10?

~bob-o

Well, she isn't pregnant, anymore.

She's learning how to drive.

She's actually become a really good shot.  She has a gift for firearms.

She's a lot smarter than she first appeared.  She has been taught that she's stupid, but that can be cured.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

~bob-o

Well, she isn't pregnant, anymore.

She's learning how to drive.

She's actually become a really good shot.  She has a gift for firearms.

She's a lot smarter than she first appeared.  She has been taught that she's stupid, but that can be cured.

That's a good thing. Stupidity can be cured. There is....hope.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"