News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

OBAMA bans British teen from the U.S. for life

Started by E.O.T., October 03, 2010, 04:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

http://www.dallasblog.com/201009131007064/dallas-blog/obama-bans-british-teen-from-u.s.-over-drunk-email.html

The Sun reports that, "a Brit teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a 'p***k' has been banned from America for life."

President Obama ordered the FBI to inform local cops that the college student Luke Angel, 17, wrote an "unacceptable" drunken insult to the commander in chief. Mr. Angel confessed to firing off a single email castigating the U.S. government after watching a TV program about 9/11.

Mr. Angel said, "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. it was silly – the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

IS THIS

for real? Britspags? anyone? Buehler?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

The Johnny

I heard about it like a month ago, and it seems to be true.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

Requia ☣

I assume he has unpaid interns to read his email.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Johnny

The spin on the other news i heard is that the email sent to the White House got intercepted by either the CIA or FBI, i cant recall
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Psychonomaly

How do you e-mail the White house.  I want to call him a "p***k" too.

Phox

Psychonomaly

Concerning the issue that provoked the e-mail: 

QuoteIran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad provoked yet another controversy on Thursday saying a majority of people in the United States and around the world believe the American Government staged the September 11 terror attacks in an attempt to assure Israel's survival.

Ahmadinejad said the US used the September 11 attacks as a pretext to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, killing hundreds of thousands of people.

He argued that the US, instead, should have "designed a logical plan" to punish the perpetrators and not occupy two independent states and shed so much blood.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10676016

Jasper

For a crazy asshole who is evil, that is actually kind of true.

Rumckle

Yeah, i heard about that a few weeks ago. But, since when was p***k a dirty word?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

the last yatto

I know what I'm doing when I get to a public computer :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100914/wl_uk_afp/britainuspolitics

A British teenager has been banned from ever entering the United States after sending an offensive email to president Barack Obama's office, it was reported Tuesday.

Luke Angel, 17, sent the message to the White House while drunk after watching a programme about the 9/11 attacks and was immediately reprimanded by police in the UK and the US after the FBI intercepted the mail.

Here is the original link.

Jasper

Nobody is allowed to offend the president.  How marvelous.

Psychonomaly

I'm new to the forums, but how often have you actually "organized" "Jakes"? 

Requia ☣

About every 5 seconds.  Mind you most of the time only one person shows up.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.