News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

NIGEL?

Started by E.O.T., October 17, 2010, 02:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

IS IT

too much to ask for the death penalty for smokers who toss their butts on the ground?

or littering, at all?

AND

is it too much, that when i'm on the bus at 7:45 a.m. and it's packed like a sardine can, to grab those half dozen or so Vernon Highschoolers, who sit in the aisle seat with either their backpack in the seat next to them, or their imaginary friend, while staring at everyone standing crammed around them, like they're the prince/ princess touring the zoo, refusing to move their ass and let someone else have the unused seat next to them, and throw them off the bus on their ear? i mean, i appreciate that given their 'skullcandy' headphones, their i-tunes player, their 'blackberry' that they're texting endlessly on and their small nations income of clothing attire; they're really making a conscious eco-decision to take the bus instead of their 'rolls royce', but still, i want to crush their fucking skulls. and then go slap their parents upside the head with their kids bloody nike's.

AND

does the new no cel phone while driving law include those m-f-krs on bikes?

"a good fight justifies any cause"

East Coast Hustle

no, definitely no, yes.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

Vacuous entitlement.  Failures of perspective.  Absurd wealth.

I have no constructive proposals.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 17, 2010, 06:39:31 AM
Vacuous entitlement.  Failures of perspective.

You just described most of Portland in 5 words. My hat is off to you, sir. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 17, 2010, 07:21:33 AM

You just described most of Portland in 5 words. My hat is off to you, sir. :lulz:

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The solution to the high-schoolers is to simply step up to the seat, move their shit, and sit down.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 17, 2010, 07:21:33 AM

It would be sad if it weren't so funny. :lol:

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 17, 2010, 09:11:28 PM
The solution to the high-schoolers is to simply step up to the seat, move their shit, and sit down.

YEAH,

but i have my 5 & 7 year old kids with me, which is why i'm on the f-in bus at 7:45 &

ALSO

there's too many of them, i can't watch my kids while building my youtube fame, or my felony charges for violence in front of children. also, their shit is in the window seat, which they are blocking with their fleshy sacks of shit

the last yatto

You can always crawl over them like the etard I meet on my afternoon commute, who everyone was laughing at him so bad he left his half dozen bags tucked under the seats and went up front to hang with the driver.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

REPEAT AFTER ME, VERY LOUDLY
            \

I NEED TO SIT DOWN OR I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANCE
            \

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING
            \

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 19, 2010, 07:50:27 AM

YEAH,

but i have my 5 & 7 year old kids with me, which is why i'm on the f-in bus at 7:45 &

ALSO

there's too many of them, i can't watch my kids while building my youtube fame, or my felony charges for violence in front of children. also, their shit is in the window seat, which they are blocking with their fleshy sacks of shit

Send your kid in.

I'm not even kidding. Send that little shit in to crawl over them, while you smile apologetically.

HIGH-SCHOOLERS, dude. They won't do SHIT. They are clueless children, and you are letting yourself be intimidated by CLUELESS CHILDREN. If you need me to ride the bus with you, I'll show you how it's done.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 06:47:34 PM

YEAH,

ALSO

Send your kid in.

I'm not even kidding. Send that little shit in to crawl over them, while you smile apologetically.

HIGH-SCHOOLERS, dude. They won't do SHIT. They are clueless children, and you are letting yourself be intimidated by CLUELESS CHILDREN. If you need me to ride the bus with you, I'll show you how it's done.

YOU

moms are evil. and you're women which makes you double evil. also, when was the last time you road a bus?

I CALL IT

restraint. you're not being realistic, if my kid even touched these freaks shoes they'd spaz, and then i'd have to kill them. if i do anything other than glare at them i may kill them. also, my kids may have done just that without any cue a few years ago, but they're too old for full on random close encounter with strangers.

I HAVE THAT

line, up to where i don't give a f*ck and beyond that i will snap.

BUT THEN

you and i patrolling tri-met is full of hilarity. i'll film for the youtube success story.

East Coast Hustle

Ooh....now I know what I'm going to do with my month+ off.

ECH,
Tri-met vigilante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 20, 2010, 07:55:29 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 06:47:34 PM

YEAH,

ALSO

Send your kid in.

YOU

moms are evil. and you're women which makes you double evil. also, when was the last time you road a bus?

I CALL IT

restraint. you're not being realistic, if my kid even touched these freaks shoes they'd spaz, and then i'd have to kill them. if i do anything other than glare at them i may kill them. also, my kids may have done just that without any cue a few years ago, but they're too old for full on random close encounter with strangers.

I HAVE THAT

line, up to where i don't give a f*ck and beyond that i will snap.

BUT THEN

you and i patrolling tri-met is full of hilarity. i'll film for the youtube success story.

I confess I haven't ridden the bus for a while. But when I did, I schooled those little fuckers hard. Most of the time they're embarrassed because they were just spacing off and not thinking about what selfish asses they were making of themselves.

You have to put yourself in the mindspace that you are an adult and they are a child, and address them accordingly. "Hey son, mind if I have that seat?" in a kindly paternal voice.

Speaking of selfish, clueless assholes, last night I almost got into a fight with six obnoxious loud douches who were standing right behind us having a shouting conversation at the Gogol Bordello concert. They were actually SHOUTING OVER the fucking music. It was insane. One of the loud cunts kept bumping me, and she's lucky it wasn't all that crowded up on the balcony because usually if some stupid shit is annoying me at a concert and it's crowded enough that I can do it and not get thrown out, I deal with it by hurting them. However, in this case I used my words, and they postured a little but ended up leaving. The guys seemed less like drunk loud assholes than the girls, who obviously didn't give a shit about the concert. I hope they got date-raped later, and then kicked out of the car on the side of 26 in the middle of Forest Park.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS