News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

LikeGASM

Started by Cramulus, August 05, 2010, 03:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

This thread is connected to the thread in GASM Command: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24689.0 -- eventually, it may be merged over there to keep this stuff in one place.

http://cramul.us/2010/08/printable-facebook-like-stickers/

These labels transform nearly any physical object into your very own facebook wall! People are DYING to know what you like or don't like. These stickers will help you broadcast your opinion all over the freaking place.

This page is designed to be printed on Avery 5160 address label paper. If you don't have any label paper, you could just cut them out and tape them places.

This idea is called LIKEGASM, and it is a part of project POSTERGASM. We like to make weird, funny, surreal modifications to day to day life, slowly transforming the world into the place we want to live.

If you take any pictures of these stickers in action, please upload them to flickr.com and tag them "LikeGASM". But please post them In This Thread too!

You can get the stickers here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/35372131/Printable-Facebook-Like-Stickers

DiscoUkulele

:mittens:

Awesome!! I've been anxiously waiting for the stickers. I can't wait to get started.  :lulz:
You shouldn't let poets lie to you.
                                 - Bjork

Lies

* Lysergic likes this
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Xooxe

Quote from: Cramulus on August 05, 2010, 03:00:22 PMPeople are DYING to know what you like or don't like. These stickers will help you broadcast your opinion all over the freaking place.

lol I'm going to get some of these suckers printed.

EDIT: The fuck? I don't say "lol". How do I activate the cigarette smoking fiend?  :lol: ?  E: Nope! Balls!

Sir Squid Diddimus

I need sticky labels NOW

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Iron Sulfide

check your local ads. on the west coast right now, staples is selling their avery 8160 (that's the inkjet 5160 paper) for 8.39 a pack of 25 sheets. that's 750 labels, if you were wondering. I have no idea if this sale is regional or national.
Ya' stupid Yank.

NotPublished

excellent gonna have a field day with the sticky paper :D
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rumckle

They don't ship to Australia

I may have to see if I can bribe some people in the library to let me print stickers (or just do it sneakily).
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

don't you people have copyshops?

they're like coffeeshops, except with ozone fumes.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NotPublished

hey people get trades in printing! Its a serious commitment

Ohh I found a scientology church near it, maybe if I spam the place with like stickers they'll go wtf
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Stelpa

Quote from: NotPublished on August 06, 2010, 12:07:27 PM
hey people get trades in printing! Its a serious commitment

Ohh I found a scientology church near it, maybe if I spam the place with like stickers they'll go wtf

What are you talking about, everyone likes Scientology!  :lulz:

maphdet

O.o.

I Like this idea.
hehehe

*goes to work*
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-