News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 16, 2014, 03:16:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 16, 2014, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Allfader Waffles on July 16, 2014, 02:53:19 PM
First flounce over. Can't stay away from this f'kin place.

Wait, you flounced?

Yeah, that.

I thought the only recent flounce was Roger? Which is actually a genuine shame.

I think also that really talented artist woman with the tentacle face that did the Big Words thing flounced.

I think all these flounces from this recent trolling are a genuine shame.  :sad:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on July 16, 2014, 04:02:36 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on July 16, 2014, 03:16:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 16, 2014, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Allfader Waffles on July 16, 2014, 02:53:19 PM
First flounce over. Can't stay away from this f'kin place.

Wait, you flounced?

Yeah, that.

I thought the only recent flounce was Roger? Which is actually a genuine shame.

I think also that really talented artist woman with the tentacle face that did the Big Words thing flounced.

I think all these flounces from this recent trolling are a genuine shame.  :sad:

Yeah. I have no idea what the fuckin' deal is, Pope Moron was by no means a good enough troll to generate that level of butthurt. I'm blaming the full moon. My boyfriend thinks I'm pissed at him, too, because he made a smart-ass know-it-all comment on Facebook last night, I made one back and then went to bed, and then Facebook wouldn't let him see mine so he thought I'd blocked him from seeing it, which doesn't even make sense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Plus half my friends are having marital problems and my ex is being a RAGING UNREASONABLE DICK for no apparent reason. WTF world. This is bullshit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Sounds like business as usual on Planet Houston to me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Huh, all quiet on the East Coast front. Except for this front. Thanks Polar Vortex/El Nino/Obama. It couldn't fucking wait 2 weeks until we were all camping out in a field in the middle of Pennsylvania. Nope.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pope Pixie Pickle

balls.

Well don't i look fucking daft?

:makes a general wave of hellos:

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pope Pixie Pickle

i even switched the forum theme to attempt to see better where it might've gone! :belgian:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pope Pixie Pickle

i also marked all messages read.

SHIT! FUCK! DAMN!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Wrong European, EoC.

I can't even speak belgian