News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Two Quick Mindfucks

Started by Cramulus, October 31, 2007, 07:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit/cramulus/two_mindfux.pdf

two images posted in Apple Talk which I liked enough to make into PDFs

Darth Cupcake

I feel like the BU campus could really use some of those hornet ones... :mrgreen:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Triple Zero

thanks for PDFing this, cram. i'm pretty sure my university could use a shitload of them as well (the hornet one).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

faust

heh cheers for the pdf, had actually forgotten about this till now.

Zenpeanut

These are pretty damn good...I'll make sure to spread them around like week old peanut butter

Elder Iptuous

Excellent.  Love the Hornet one.
The MF is definitely there, but i thought it could use a little gag to it as well.  I summoned some OMgeneering skills and whipped together this 'hornet' to hide behind the poster.
a washer, rubberband, paperclip, 3x5 card, duct tape, pliers.
assemble as common sense would dictate, or delegate to someone cooler than yourself.
'wind up' washer and carefully tape up poster tautly, making sure not to allow 'hornet' to unwind.
It actually worked better than i had anticipated, plus it adds the 'bulge' mentioned in the poster itself.
Have fun!  :D

Cramulus

oh my god what a great idea! hahahha I am laughing my ass off at this. Shit, I'm definitely putting some of these up at work!

Cram

Triple Zero

Quote from: Iptuous on August 24, 2008, 03:49:11 AM
Excellent.  Love the Hornet one.
The MF is definitely there, but i thought it could use a little gag to it as well.  I summoned some OMgeneering skills and whipped together this 'hornet' to hide behind the poster.
a washer, rubberband, paperclip, 3x5 card, duct tape, pliers.
assemble as common sense would dictate, or delegate to someone cooler than yourself.
'wind up' washer and carefully tape up poster tautly, making sure not to allow 'hornet' to unwind.
It actually worked better than i had anticipated, plus it adds the 'bulge' mentioned in the poster itself.
Have fun!  :D

THAT. is motherfucking brilliant!

if you have any more of these swote practical-joke/DIY ideas, please post them. i believe this is an avenue of mindfuck we've left unexplored for too long!

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.