Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Postergasm 2014

Started by Pope Kalli, May 06, 2014, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 08, 2014, 08:06:14 PM
:argh!:

For real.  Goes by the name Casey Ross, thinks this is discussion-worthy (NSFW):

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10329226_10152366701463930_4466509986865117983_n.jpg

Then started talking about "suckers" and "nice guys".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Can't see the picture, but I doubt I need to. At least he's doing his bit to keep himself out of the gene pool.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Ugh.

Note to self -- Instincs: Trust them.

Junkenstein

Note to self - Just assume the worst and wait to be proven right.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was restraining myself but I was put off by the racist undertones of the first poster, and the "found baby" one is a recycled old and (imo) unfunny joke. It's no surprise to me that the guy turned out to be a shitnozzle, he has an unsavory taint of douchebag to his posters.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I gotta learn to trust my gut.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2014, 08:20:06 PM
I gotta learn to trust my gut.

Yeah, you're usually right. But it was commendable that you tried to be nice; the loser douchebags will always out themselves, given enough rope.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've been practicing not saying anything, because I have a long and proven history of being dead wrong about people.  :lol:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Meunster

Those are just pure shock value laughs

Need something deeper.
Poe's law ;)