News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Introducing myself!

Started by Slippils, December 01, 2013, 01:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippils

Hey everyone!

I'm a little confused as to which category to put this post in. This is a story, my first post on the forums, an introduction, it is therefore factual - not fictional. If I have made a mistake, it was not with ill intent in mind!

*Achem*
We didn't spend enough time together anymore, my family and I. That's why moments like these were so nice. All gathered up around the dinner table, destined to fill our stomachs with delicious baked goods, prepared to enjoy the warm presence of each other.

In a mass of land somewhere in europe, in an all o.k. nation I sigh to call my homeland, it's part of good social etiquette to not mumble a single word. You see, words are unnecessary noises when they don't convey important ideas. And I've known these cunts for all my life, I know their limitations in intellect and their capacity for novel thoughts. No need for speech, as I love them all.

So, much conversing never occured between us. But that's not the point. We can still all look at each other after making sure the other in question is not looking at us simultaneously. Proper social etiquette 201.

The warmth of your loved ones presence will grant you the emotional state of mediocre happiness and middling bliss. It's like winning the lottery, but not life changing. Like getting head from your friends hot mom, but nothing you can brag about. But there was something always there ruining it.

Contained inside a bowl blacker than death. Rarely did a photon escape its surface. "Take some of it.", "It's good for you.".

Fucking salad. :argh!: Fu-cking sa-lad. Proof in front of my eyes, right there, that if there's an omnipotent being out there, it's not all-loving. I don't want that shit. It's so awful and blend and disgusting I don't think it will stay down my stomach even if I forced myself to eat it.

The government controlled departments of food and agriculture can be thanked for enforcing all their propaganda for so long it became a cultural norm. Images of "diatery guidelines", "food plate models" and "nutrition pyramids" on posters hanging on the walls of elementary schools and TV commercials deliberately shown after shows for kids to brainwash the youth into eating that carbage-cabbage (abr. carbbage).

Consider the following. The previous statement is false. I was eager to find people alike, seeing people eating carbbage daily and talking about it making you "slim" and other BS, it all made me feel excluded.

A few years back, I'm on the right.

I spent months in cabbagist groups planning and executing minor terrorist attacks on pro-cabbage civilians. Partaking in cabbagist rallies was nothing out of the ordinary for me.

After a hearty search for an anti-cabbage religion, I stumbled upon some discordian rhetoric. It became important to me. I declared myself pope, "Charmander 113th", yet "cabbages are not welcome" was the only quote from any sacred book I was willing to quote.

It was a long ride, but I couldn't escape from the fact that even cabbages are popes, in some sense. I'm happy to inform all of you beautiful bastards, I have travelled quite a long distance from my cabbagist ways.

In fact, I fell in love with one. We have been together for 5 months now. Hate is hard to get rid of, but it gets better, trust me. :fnord:

QuoteNanotech re-engineered recombinant viral black neuron-selective attack lobotomy systems
- Alex "Bill Hicks" Jones

Payne

I agree. Cabbage is fucking rank.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That was kind of a cute story. Hi there, new guy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had cabbage and brats for lunch yesterday.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

This one is rotten.  I can feel it, way down in my bits.  I give the story a 4/5, an excellent intro, and I'm even willing to ignore the fact that there's an intro thread (because of the attached story).  But he's a bad one.  You can tell by the way he types.  Within a week, he will default to MAIN, and that's one more stinky festering corpse in the peanut gallery.

However, as I am a kind and generous Holy Man™, I will extend the following advice:

1.  That unpleasant (?) feeling you got when you logged on was just the sudden realization that you have Nigel's dick up your arse.  Nothing to be ashamed of, EVERYONE has Nigel's dick up their arse.

2.  Don't pester ECH or Faust about the so-called "secret Pogs forum".  It doesn't exist.

3.  The pool is on the roof.

4.  Standing on the toilet won't help.  PD crabs can jump 12 feet.

5.  Nigel hasn't read the Principia Discordia.  You should tell her all about it.  The goofier you are, the better you'll do.

6.  I am a beautiful fairy princess, and expect to be treated as such.

7.  I am also an ANGRY BLACK WOMAN, and I am here to take a stand against the pasty-white honkies, Nigel and LMNO.  They are trying to BRING A SISTER DOWN.

8.  Most of the actual content is buried in Apple Talk.

9.  You live in Tucson, even if you don't know it.  Everyone does, as if you DON'T, Tucson will come to YOU.  Explanations upon request.

10.  Watch out for Paes and Signora Paesor.  They are ill-mannered upside down people from some Caribbean hellhole (New Zealand or some shit), and they are NOT ON YOUR SIDE. 

That's about it.  See if you can make it to 50 posts without getting all butthurt and fucking the family dog.

Venomously yours,
Dirty Old Uncle Roger

PS:  Nigel is currently in hiding under the name "Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies", after what she did to the UNICEF website.  For which she should be ASHAMED.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY HEY HEY

THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT.  :argh!:

Anna Mae Bollocks

That "cabbage" he loves looks like lettuce to me.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 02, 2013, 05:55:16 AM

I think it might be iceberg.

BURN THE HERETIC!

LMNO

Roger, I am offended.  Do you know how difficult it is to be a white, middle-class male these days?

The struggle is unimaginable.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 02, 2013, 01:59:51 PM
Roger, I am offended.  Do you know how difficult it is to be a white, middle-class male these days?

The struggle is unimaginable.

Yes, I know.  Which golf course to join.  Which Bentley to buy.

It's a hard-knock life.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Noooobody knooows... The trubbles I seeeeen....

The Good Reverend Roger

I gotta say, I love the WOMP in the crowd pic.

Slippils

Hey, in a way, you're right. Let me have my way. I never did anything to you.
QuoteNanotech re-engineered recombinant viral black neuron-selective attack lobotomy systems

Slippils

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 01:44:23 AM

1.  That unpleasant (?) feeling you got when you logged on was just the sudden realization that you have Nigel's dick up your arse.  Nothing to be ashamed of, EVERYONE has Nigel's dick up their arse.

2.  Don't pester ECH or Faust about the so-called "secret Pogs forum".  It doesn't exist.

3.  The pool is on the roof.

4.  Standing on the toilet won't help.  PD crabs can jump 12 feet.

5.  Nigel hasn't read the Principia Discordia.  You should tell her all about it.  The goofier you are, the better you'll do.

6.  I am a beautiful fairy princess, and expect to be treated as such.

7.  I am also an ANGRY BLACK WOMAN, and I am here to take a stand against the pasty-white honkies, Nigel and LMNO.  They are trying to BRING A SISTER DOWN.

8.  Most of the actual content is buried in Apple Talk.

9.  You live in Tucson, even if you don't know it.  Everyone does, as if you DON'T, Tucson will come to YOU.  Explanations upon request.

10.  Watch out for Paes and Signora Paesor.  They are ill-mannered upside down people from some Caribbean hellhole (New Zealand or some shit), and they are NOT ON YOUR SIDE. 

Thank you for your time Uncle. Consider all the rules that instantaneously shared values with my Gut Feeling© as mental tramp stamps on my frontal lobe. The bad, bad, naughty dog is safe for now.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hes a yerpeen of some sort. Maybe in his country all vegetables are called cabbage.
Also cabbage is nasty. It should only be eaten when your overlords be they feudal or imperial have taken all of the actual food.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS