News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on November 15, 2011, 11:05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X-LOm1DOnE&NR=1

Putin's latest campaign ad.

Vote Putin, fuck chicks.

That fucker knows his market! Also, that was hot. I loved how without the old people looking at each other you could tell they were thinking about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I know I'm heading towards the Technocratic heresy, but motherfucker -- I want to feel that my elected leaders are smarter than me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 18, 2011, 03:09:09 PM
I know I'm heading towards the Technocratic heresy, but motherfucker -- I want to feel that my elected leaders are smarter than me.

BURN THE WITCH!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I feel like we need a PSA or infographic or something which says: "If you vote based on who you could have a beer with, you are failing us."

Some graphics that put pressures on voters to pay attention to the right things could be really useful. We spend so much time talking about the candidates, it becomes such a personality game, but we should really be focused on substance, no?

Cain

But if people focused on policies rather than personalities, they might notice just how constrained a margin of choice they have in the Grand Marketplace of Ideas.  Neoliberalism, foreign interventionism and vague authoritarianism is all you're going to get.  You may or may not be allowed to abort your gay wedlock babies while having anal sex, depending on who wins, but the main details remain the same.

minuspace

Quote from: Nigel on November 15, 2011, 11:29:52 PM

That fucker knows his market! Also, that was hot. I ...
[/quote]

I regret the whole insider trading thing... but Putin options on Berlusconi futures sounds promising :lulz:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Cain