News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Day 2 of the 'stache.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2010, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

NotPublished

Oh holy lord, I can see the perfect masquerade out of that
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Doktor Howl

Day 35.  Mustache now controls host.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 04, 2010, 11:47:38 PM

Day 35.  Mustache now controls host.

Thank the gods you weren't smiling, that smile kept me awake for a week.

I HAD NIGHTMARES DAMMIT!

Aucoq

Man, that mustache looks great, Dok!  Y'know, I first started reading this thread last night, and it has inspired me to grow a 'stache too.  Mine's going to look a lot worse though.  :lol:

How was your trip to Cajun Country?  Did you have a good time?
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aucoq on August 04, 2010, 11:58:00 PM
Man, that mustache looks great, Dok!  Y'know, I first started reading this thread last night, and it has inspired me to grow a 'stache too.  Mine's going to look a lot worse though.  :lol:

Yes.  I ate an alligator.  And discovered Boudin.

BOUDIN!
Molon Lube

Aucoq

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 04, 2010, 11:59:55 PM

Yes.  I ate an alligator.  And discovered Boudin.

BOUDIN!

I'm glad you had fun. :)

Gator and boudin are delicious. :)
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aucoq on August 05, 2010, 12:04:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 04, 2010, 11:59:55 PM

Yes.  I ate an alligator.  And discovered Boudin.

BOUDIN!

I'm glad you had fun. :)

Gator and boudin are delicious. :)

Also, apparently my stache is the only type allowed in Louisiana, other than the horrible limp French stache.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Oh, glad you had a good time in Loo-zee-ana!  I miss that place, and need to go back.  I was there WEEKS before Katrina hit. 

We had Boudin in San Francisco...aaaaahhhh...Boudiiiin...Boudiiin... *shakes head*

Hey, I held back on your fabu package because I lost the thing I was going to put in it...but I found it again.

ALSO, NICE STACHE!!!!!!  Looks strokable!  Have Squiddy make ya some wax for it!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 05, 2010, 01:27:50 AM
Oh, glad you had a good time in Loo-zee-ana!  I miss that place, and need to go back.  I was there WEEKS before Katrina hit. 

We had Boudin in San Francisco...aaaaahhhh...Boudiiiin...Boudiiin... *shakes head*

Hey, I held back on your fabu package because I lost the thing I was going to put in it...but I found it again.

ALSO, NICE STACHE!!!!!!  Looks strokable!  Have Squiddy make ya some wax for it!

I need no wax.  I'm only keeping it til Aug 15, then I'm putting it down like the rabid beast that it is.
Molon Lube

Jenne

:(  Thou has made Jenne teh sad.  :(

Is such epic 'stache, too!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 05, 2010, 01:31:39 AM
:(  Thou has made Jenne teh sad.  :(

Is such epic 'stache, too!

Yeah, but Nurse Enabler has decided that it needs to die.  I have granted a reprieve until after the "Doktor Gnash" project on August 14th.  Then I think I'll sacrifice it on August 16th to the memory of Elvis.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube