News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on July 08, 2014, 07:27:50 PM
Oh good, my boobs went and got fibrocystic on me. This is awesome. Because not only am I supposed to look for lumps, I have to look for lumps now that don't match the other lumps. The doc was all like, "You have really lumpy breasts." She basically had to restart my heart.

It's a normal occurrence, there is nothing I need to worry about, it's just the way the tissue is in my body, but nobody has ever said anything to me about it before, I mean, I always thought boobs were supposed to be a bit lumpy and tend to get lumpier around period time and then go away.  :? MORE WOMEN NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT. WAY TO SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

Oh, and I don't have the diabetes or the LDLs, and somehow have maintained 20/15 vision into my 30s.

Eventually, you just get a sense for the location and feel of the fibrocysts, if that's any consolation.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I heard back from my advisor this morning, and I'm eligible to pursue my major under the new requirements.  :banana:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 09, 2014, 06:02:49 PM
I heard back from my advisor this morning, and I'm eligible to pursue my major under the new requirements.  :banana:

:banana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

My new place doesn't have internet access, so I'm finna be even more sparse around here.

FML FML FML

:crankey:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on July 09, 2014, 07:24:57 PM
My new place doesn't have internet access, so I'm finna be even more sparse around here.

FML FML FML

Where are you, Tierra Del Fuego?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 09, 2014, 07:29:16 PM

FML FML FML

Up shit creek, w/o paddle. I'm not going to say due to likely lawsuit (that I'm likely to win).
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 09, 2014, 05:56:43 PM
Oh good, my boobs went and got fibrocystic on me. This is awesome. Because not only am I supposed to look for lumps, I have to look for lumps now that don't match the other lumps. The doc was all like, "You have really lumpy breasts." She basically had to restart my heart.

It's a normal occurrence, there is nothing I need to worry about, it's just the way the tissue is in my body, but nobody has ever said anything to me about it before, I mean, I always thought boobs were supposed to be a bit lumpy and tend to get lumpier around period time and then go away.  :? MORE WOMEN NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT. WAY TO SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

Oh, and I don't have the diabetes or the LDLs, and somehow have maintained 20/15 vision into my 30s.

Eventually, you just get a sense for the location and feel of the fibrocysts, if that's any consolation.

That's what she said, also. I just need to learn my way around my boobies well enough to where I will be able to recognize any abnormalities. That didn't help the bedside manner though. :/
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sita

Notice on our door today.
Usually these things are about the bug guy coming and give what hours they are expected to show up.

This one just says that an AC company is coming. No time frame (so that means no running to the store or just out for a stroll that day) and no message about why they are coming.

I'm hoping this means that our AC unit is getting the cleaning it so desperately needs. Poor thing hasn't had a proper clearing in at least a decade.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on July 09, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

That's what she said, also. I just need to learn my way around my boobies well enough to where I will be able to recognize any abnormalities. That didn't help the bedside manner though. :/

Just grope yourself alla time, that's what I do.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on July 09, 2014, 07:31:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 09, 2014, 07:29:16 PM

FML FML FML

Up shit creek, w/o paddle. I'm not going to say due to likely lawsuit (that I'm likely to win).

Well, good luck!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 09, 2014, 06:22:08 PM

:banana:

Yeah, this means that my neurophysiology classes will apply to both majors, meaning that after this fall I will be down to ten classes before I get my bio degree. SO SWEET. I need to be careful now, to make sure my psych classes keep pace and I finish them both at the same time.

In less awesome news, I have to go to a neurologist because I have an ulnar nerve lesion.

Suu

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 10, 2014, 03:35:15 AM
Quote from: The Suu on July 09, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

Just grope yourself alla time, that's what I do.

:fap: :fap: :fap:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, now have 2 people reading the story here, and maybe 4 at the other place.

I suck at this.

I'm gonna tie up year end financials instead.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

It says something about my school experience that my gut reaction is to advise you to check with three other advisors, sacrifice a goat on the dean's lawn, and hold the university president's pets hostage until you see a transcript, scribed on a tungsten plate, verifying that your credits are all in order.

But of course you already have that all taken care of. You're the last person I need to be advising about this.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 02:23:22 PM
Well, now have 2 people reading the story here, and maybe 4 at the other place.

I suck at this.

I'm gonna tie up year end financials instead.

Which story? I'm not caught up on anything lately. To be blunt, I'm waiting for you to finish it so I can tackle it in one hit. I appreciate the output and the content, I just get frustrated easily nowadays.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.