News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

INTRO TO THE BETC. LISTEN CLOSE, FREAKS - I'M ONLY SAYING IT ONCE.

Started by Epimetheus, November 17, 2010, 02:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

First of all:
WE WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS! (JUST KIDDING, YOU DUMB FLESHBAG!)

Hello and sit your ass down! Welcome to
THE BEWILDERMENTARIAN END-TIMES CABAL!

What's that? YOU AIN'T ONE OF US?? WELL THEN, BREAD MADE FROM YOUR BONES SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME, SUCKER!

TRUUTH IS: THERE IS NO ESCAPING BEWILDERMENT. THUS THE BEWILDERMENTARIAN IS DEDICATED TO PILING ON THE BEWILDERMENT SO HIGH, AND MAKING IT SO IN-YOUR-FACE, THAT YOU FINALLY REALIZE IT'S THERE, DOGDAMMIT!

Those who CAN'T keep up will drown in Bewilderment when the Apolkalypse comes, as described in the Book of Revellatio.

"The End-Times will be full of such harmonious screaming; such wonderful bleeding from such a curious variety of orifices."
-
Eris at a Mt. Olympus party, after a few ambrosias.

As the old masters said, "Peace Through Bewilderment."

Interesting fact: All children have a toto (totem, guardian angel, spirit guide), which is a companion
that usually leaves sometime in childhood. (This departure of the toto is called toto recall.)
Most kids know of their totos; skepdiks call them "imaginary friends."
WE SAY: "Yeah, they ARE imaginary. SO WHAT?!?"

Look. ALL WE'RE TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MIND, AND YOU NEED TO LOSE SOME OF IT.
LOSE YOUR MIND OR WE'LL LOSE IT FOR YOU, JACK!

In the realm of Dog*, wisdom = money. We are only trying to make you wise, and thus make you RICH in WISDOM!!! Only in this way can you become a Wise Man. Maybe someday you can even become a Wise Ass!

---------
This preachery has been a service of the Bewildermentarian End-Times Cabal.
----------

*INFO ON OUR TRITHEON. THE B.E.T.C. RECOGNIZES THE HOLY TRIARCHY: ERIS, DOG, and the HEAD HONCHO.

Eris is CHAOS INCARNATE, and the most irreligious goddess you never had the horror of meeting. She helps us to see the absurreality of our lives. Most importantly she helps us to LAUGH at the whole shebang.
Some Erisians think that the Eris of the Olde Bewilderment (ancient Greeks) and the Eris of the New Bewilderment (Principia Discordia) are two separate deities. This idea is known as Gnostrilism, and Gnostrils are BURNABLE HERETICS.

By the way...Eris...Evis...Elvis. IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE.

Dog is THE HOLEE SPEERIT THAT INFORMS AND FLOWS THROUGH ALL THINGS, INCLUDING YOUR SWEAT, YOUR SHIT, AND FIGHTIN' JESUS. ALSO, "DOG BARKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS" IS OUR GO-TO ANSWER FOR ANY QUESTION WE HAVEN'T SOLVED YET.
"I AM THAT I AM A USEFUL FICTION." - The Lord Dog, Excitus 3:14

The Head Honcho is the enthroned JHVH-Sky God. Some kind of combo of Odin, Tyr, and Thor.

HEY, I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE NORSE WORSHIPPED A COMBINED GOD CALLED ODINTYRTHOR! THAT'S 'CAUSE THEY DIDN'T, LOSER!

May Dog lick and preserve you.
May the Head Honcho give you amazing fucking superpowers.
And may Eris fuck your mind.

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As pinealism goes, that was beautifully presented in a timeless and classic style.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Oooooh. :mittens:
This would make a great pamphlet.
If I find the time and my computer doesn't get a case of candyass I will do it if that's all right.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Death

Don't be worrying about snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in the bed.

Epimetheus

Thank you guys (I feel so loved  :cry:). I wrote this on the bus home (you should see the notebook page - it looks like a madman's scribblings from a movie). Something about urban routine fills a lad with semi-pineal creativity, I guess.

Yes, Alty, that's fine.
Y'all do whatever you want with this, no derivatives (PM me), no money involved and share alike.

Oh and I just recieved my Doktorate in the mail.  :elvis:

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2010, 05:01:05 AM
As pinealism goes, that was beautifully presented in a timeless and classic style.

I would in fact suggest that this is Pinealism done right.

Cramulus

Quote from: Subetai on November 17, 2010, 02:59:41 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2010, 05:01:05 AM

I would in fact suggest that this is Pinealism done right.

QFT!

The Good Reverend Roger

After reading the first line, I dropped my pance behind my desk and enjoyed the rest.

I may have traumatized the janitor.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

This is the best thing I have read in a while, it should be posted everywhere.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

Quote from: Epimetheus on November 17, 2010, 06:26:09 AM
Thank you guys (I feel so loved  :cry:). I wrote this on the bus home (you should see the notebook page -

you should see the notebook page

OKAY OKAY SCAN THE FUCK OUT OF THAT NOTEBOOK ALREADY
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 18, 2010, 10:26:11 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on November 17, 2010, 06:26:09 AM
Thank you guys (I feel so loved  :cry:). I wrote this on the bus home (you should see the notebook page -

OKAY OKAY SCAN THE FUCK OUT OF THAT NOTEBOOK ALREADY

Fuck yes.

I believe this is the only way the OP can get any better.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Epimetheus