Gitmo to close 2010

Started by Aufenthatt, January 22, 2010, 10:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

"Moddy-cuddling"?

Perhaps he meant "Molly-Coddling"?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Aufenthatt

I asumed so.

Its the same kind of person that thinks prisoners get a Butler in British Prisons.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aufenthatt on January 26, 2010, 05:26:29 PM
I asumed so.

Its the same kind of person that thinks prisoners get a Butler in British Prisons.

Well, sure.  Because there is no middle ground between strapping a guy down for torture, and feeding him creme brule on silver dishes.

:lulz:

This country is fucked and I - for one - will not miss it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Aufenthatt

Well I don't know about strapping someone down then force feeding them, but I do know for a fact that the service at strangeways left a lot to be desired. You didn't even get the paper with your morning rape from the guards. Sometimes they wouldn't even put on the white gloves as they beat people with lead pipes.

All the countries are fucked, but they just won't die. Its this city thing again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aufenthatt on January 27, 2010, 03:58:12 PM
Well I don't know about strapping someone down then force feeding them, but I do know for a fact that the service at strangeways left a lot to be desired. You didn't even get the paper with your morning rape from the guards. Sometimes they wouldn't even put on the white gloves as they beat people with lead pipes.

All the countries are fucked, but they just won't die. Its this city thing again.

There is only one City, and it is your City.

Elder Iptuous

Aufenthatt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2010, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: Aufenthatt on January 27, 2010, 03:58:12 PM

There is only one City, and it is your City.

I live in the woods and have no time for your 'City'

Quote from: Iptuous on January 27, 2010, 04:35:11 PM

:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aufenthatt on January 27, 2010, 04:44:14 PM

I live in the woods and have no time for your 'City'

That's okay, The City will come to you.