News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Are Hotdog Buns Still Forbidden?

Started by Hollis Increase, April 08, 2012, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

Fascinating, a subculture based on traditional American food..
DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fawkes on July 07, 2015, 08:25:23 PM

What's really funny is that about 4 years ago, we did this safari thing en masse.
Molon Lube

Fawkes

DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

LMNO

Indeed! Such heights we reached with our bowels!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 08, 2015, 01:22:20 AM

What's really funny is that about 4 years ago, we did this safari thing en masse.

I think they're some kind of historical re-enactment society.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 08, 2015, 03:38:01 PM

I think they're some kind of historical re-enactment society.

Lies came back with them, so...
Molon Lube

hooplala

Which Lies must know about.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's what I mean. They're re-enacting the historical PeeDee Safari Days.

It's like a Civil War reenactment, except where they dress up and pretend to be us, then come to our village and do a little dance.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Reginald Ret

Eh, I'm just happy to see a safari again.

Who was Lies again?
I vaguely remember a namechange...
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust

Re-enactment? The safaries never belonged to our tribe, and it fills me with joy that others do them.

It is Lys, and Raphaella and so on, and I am glad of it, but its a haunting if nothing else.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fawkes

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on July 08, 2015, 10:19:25 PM
Re-enactment? The safaries never belonged to our tribe, and it fills me with joy that others do them.

It is Lys, and Raphaella and so on, and I am glad of it, but its a haunting if nothing else.

I know who the other two are, and glad to see them, but you'll forgive me if I'm less than thrilled to see Lies after his bizarre attempt at race-baiting me last time around.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 09, 2015, 02:55:32 AM
Quote from: Faust on July 08, 2015, 10:19:25 PM

I know who the other two are, and glad to see them, but you'll forgive me if I'm less than thrilled to see Lies after his bizarre attempt at race-baiting me last time around.

Oh god, that was just embarrassing. Cringe cringe cringe.