News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

ATTN, Various Spags!

Started by Iason Ouabache, December 17, 2009, 12:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Due to the holiday season (and the fact that I'm pretty much working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week) I am taking a short sabbatical from Apple Talk. I don't have time for this shit right now. I'll probably still be around the other subfora though. I love you and will miss you all. I'll probably be back either after Xmas or New Years.

Feel free to take this opprotunity to say horrible nasty things about me. I'll consider it my Xmas present.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nast

Enjoy your brief hiatus!

P.s. I'll never forgive what you did to my dog. We're considering replacing the dry wall, because of the stains.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on December 17, 2009, 12:46:49 AM
Due to the holiday season (and the fact that I'm pretty much working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week) I am taking a short sabbatical from Apple Talk. I don't have time for this shit right now. I'll probably still be around the other subfora though. I love you and will miss you all. I'll probably be back either after Xmas or New Years.

Feel free to take this opprotunity to say horrible nasty things about me. I'll consider it my Xmas present.

Don't lie to us.

You're going out to check your traplines for orphans.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

Gawd, i'm glad that guy's gone!
he really gets under you skin, right?  with all his problems with his things and his statements about stuff....
jeez....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

Iason!  You rat bastard!!!!!    :argh!:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

AFK

So, I'm supposed to be going up to visit my family during the New Year's weekend, so um, please just chill and not blow shit up or make it snow or anything.  kthnxbai. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.