News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Guido FinucciDearest Bella,

What does one do when pie simply isn't enough?

Dear Guido,

It's hard when pie simply isn't enough anymore.
Strange as it may seem, even zombies have those moments.

If all we're talking about here is pie, then one could easily switch to cake or baby ruth candy bars, or ice cream with dustings of deity on top.

If however, pie not being enough is a metaphor for adventure or love or any other sweet thing, that is more difficult.
The first step is to sit with yourself until your inner monkey tells you what it really wants.
The second step is to figure out how to get it and then don't let anything stop you.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCDear Bella,

As you are aware, I have begun magical operations against that person who refuses to return my property. She has, in turn, tried some spellies of her own in retaliation.  But they have been simple and poorly put together (ie. probably taken from a pink covered spell book at Borders.)So ...you know what that means.

Any concerns you feel I should think of before I proceed to teach her a lesson?

Hugh - two steps away from using a zapslap servitor.

Dear St Hugh,

She is lazy, lacks magical maturity and does not have full confidence in her own abilities, so she is hardly a threat to you. The only concern I feel you need to worry about is the faintest indecision. Her spells were designed (however poorly) to promote hesitation and lack of clear thinking. There might be a smidgeon of that hanging around.

You already know that you will live with the regret for a long time if you let her get away with this nonsense, so just make sure your shields are up and your intentions are clear and strong when you zap her.

Yep. I figured as much. There is no more indecision. There is a matter of timing though. I feel that an early in the New Year type zap will work wonders on the situation and show her that the game is up. Thank you. Anything else I should be aware of?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC

As you are aware, I have begun magical operations against that person who refuses to return my property. She has, in turn, tried some spellies of her own in retaliation.  But they have been simple and poorly put together (ie. probably taken from a pink covered spell book at Borders.)So ...you know what that means.

Dear St Hugh,

She is lazy, lacks magical maturity and does not have full confidence in her own abilities, so she is hardly a threat to you. The only concern I feel you need to worry about is the faintest indecision. Her spells were designed (however poorly) to promote hesitation and lack of clear thinking. There might be a smidgeon of that hanging around.

You already know that you will live with the regret for a long time if you let her get away with this nonsense, so just make sure your shields are up and your intentions are clear and strong when you zap her.

Yep. I figured as much. There is no more indecision. There is a matter of timing though. I feel that an early in the New Year type zap will work wonders on the situation and show her that the game is up. Thank you. Anything else I should be aware of?

That timing sounds good to me. The only other thing you should be aware of is something about water.  More specifically her using water within the realm of air - i.e. rain, snow, fog to send a new spellie against you. So long as you ward yourself against it you should be more than fine.
just like in a dream

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Dear St Hugh,

That timing sounds good to me. The only other thing you should be aware of is something about water.  More specifically her using water within the realm of air - i.e. rain, snow, fog to send a new spellie against you. So long as you ward yourself against it you should be more than fine.

Got it. I was thinking about water and air...elements are things I know intimately...hehehe. My shields are up and wards are strong. I also have a few dharmapala (dharma protectors) as guardians that she would never figure out until too late.

Malaul

Easiest thin to do might be to drop a house on 'er
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Now why didn't I think of that?
Doh Bella!
just like in a dream

Horab Fibslager

what about her fancyt shoes? thos ethings are dangerous...
Hell is other people.

Malaul

give those to hugh

nothing pisses a chyck of more than killing her, THEN takin her fancy shoes away
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

B23.77

Dear Bella,
What is sexuality and why do storks give birth to chiminys?

Bella

Sexuality is hormones, pheremones, and other assorted chemicals.
It's a matter of thought and attitude.
It's in the energy one projects.
It's all in one's head.....90% of it, anyway.

PS: Storks give birth to chimneys because they need somewhere to drop the babies they deliver.
It's merely an added bonus that St. Nick also uses the chimneys to deliver toys.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: Horabs gone wild2:Jamaicawhat about her fancyt shoes? thos ethings are dangerous...
If the shoes are red and shiny, I want them to go with my new red dress.
just like in a dream

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horabs gone wild2:Jamaicawhat about her fancyt shoes? thos ethings are dangerous...

The shoes won't be fancy by the time I get through.

Bella

The shoes won't be fancy by the time I get through.

In that case, you keep the shoes.
I won't be needing them after all.
just like in a dream

Shaitan5

Dear Bella,
What kind of pie is the best when your hungry for pie,but can't make up your mind on what kind of pie to eat???? :?
What's REALLY going on?

Bella

Hmmm......this is a very serious question.

Can you ask for samples?
Because I think that if you have more than one type of pie available to you,
you should eat some of each.  8)

If, however, you have to choose just one flavor of pie....
pick something that goes well with icecream.
Like cherry or apple or peach.
Mmmmm.......peach pie sounds good this morning, doesn't it?

*In light of the fact that evil zombies don't bake, Bella heads off to the bakery and recommends that you do the same*
just like in a dream