News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Today I Failed To Learn...

Started by Cramulus, August 12, 2013, 11:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

TIFL you can't just start a thread for no reason

Q. G. Pennyworth

You can't? The fuck have I been doing?

Cramulus

Yo, heads up for newbies, we actually do have a form you have to fill out to apply to start a thread. Obviously that practice has kind of fallen out of step, but many of you are eligible for bans at this point due to improperly started threads. I'm actually the one who reads and approves these forms, but I've obviously been lax in my duties over the last year when I was fighting in the war against space aids. But from now on, if you're going to start a thread, just let me know, it'll probably be okay.

Roger's been mailing me these forms consistently over the last few years, and my mail man would like to request that he uses the e-form because it's fucking 2013. But aside from that, I now have about eighty one hundred eleven pounds of thread applications which I intend to hoist onto the next Jehovah's Witness to knock on my door.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Can I start a new thread about the starting a new thread policy?

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Today I failed to learn that the post office doesn't take kindly to it when you shit in their mailboxes.

Apparently you have to put the shit in a cardboard box, first.

Oops.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

when it's socially acceptable to drink at work, you shouldn't have like 5 fucking super-mojitos in 2 hours

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Cainad (dec.)

TIFL that turning your baseball cap backwards while doing an ollie and shouting "Later, DORKS!" as you make your escape by grinding down a conveniently placed rail is NOT an appropriate way to exit an interview.

Especially if you just schooled them in POGs when playing for keeps and they're still mad about it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on August 13, 2013, 01:05:48 AM
TIFL that turning your baseball cap backwards while doing an ollie and shouting "Later, DORKS!" as you make your escape by grinding down a conveniently placed rail is NOT an appropriate way to exit an interview.

Especially if you just schooled them in POGs when playing for keeps and they're still mad about it.

What don't we talk about, Cainad?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 13, 2013, 01:06:23 AM

What don't we talk about, Cainad?

S'ok, I already filed the work order for punitive flogging earlier this morning. Figured I'd need it for something.

Pæs

I bet GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 sells Discordian pogs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on August 13, 2013, 02:27:10 AM

I bet GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 sells Discordian pogs.

If he doesn't yet, he will now that you've given him the idea.