News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Which Gathering Would You Attend?

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2013, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You are forced to attend one of the following--which will it be?

Anthrocon (furry convention)
1 (5.6%)
Gathering of Juggalos
17 (94.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Cramulus

trippinprincezz13

While it's not quite my scene, the Juggalos do seem to have a good grasp on FUN HERE AND EVERYONE'S INVITED! Which I can relate to a lot better than "let's dress up like animals and pretend that we're these animals diddling each other". GOD DIDN'T INTEND FOR BEARS TO HAVE SEX WITH SKUNKS! I don't know, man, something about furries rubs me the wrong way (ew). Granted, do what you will and all that, I just wouldn't want to find myself surrounded by them.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

Juggalos-- I calculate a higher probability of FUN.

Equal probability of contracting some sort of nasty communicable disease regardless of sexual contact, though.

McGrupp

Juggalos. I would bring lots of Purell.

The Good Reverend Roger

Juggalos.  For sleezy FABULOUSNESS.

Plus, they don't set off my squick.  I'd be able to enjoy myself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Either one, dressed like I belong at the other.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Triple Zero

From the report I read on Vice.com (I think Nigel linked it), Juggalos seemed pretty survivable. Especially if you count that the reporter had to immerse himself in the culture. As long as I have a place to occasionally chill the fuck out, I'm fine with whatever. In which case, I prefer not-furries. In fact that report even made me somewhat curious :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Juggalos- dressed as a vulcan science officer. I would explain magnets and tell them that their colorful metaphors are most illogical.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

I would just get fucked up on Faygo and dance/stomp all fucking night.

I'm not there to tell them how to groove.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Sounds like you'd SHOW them how to groove! ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THIS IS A NO-BRAINER, CRAM! I MEAN, DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK?
                                       \
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I'd rather have to become a Juggalo for life than spend a weekend at a furry convention.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

I'd rather have to __________ than spend a weekend at a furry convention.

I'm not sure there's anything you could put in the blank spot to make the statement untrue.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Johnny

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 19, 2013, 07:31:32 PM
I'd rather have to __________ than spend a weekend at a furry convention.

I'm not sure there's anything you could put in the blank spot to make the statement untrue.

Well, doing laundry for furries could be way worse than a weekend at a convention....
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner