News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

I'm No Discordian

Started by A.N. Other, March 04, 2011, 03:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

I am no gamer or anything like that and I, for one, realize it isn't the kilt that is sexy, it's those legs underneath that go all the way up and make an ass out of themselves that are my main attraction....

I'm just as good with a towel, shower curtain, sheet, posterboard.....

:fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Allow me to remind you all that there is no way to keep rabid weasels/ferrets in a kilt without restraining them, ergo kilts are automatically inferior to pance.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2011, 09:25:33 PM
Allow me to remind you all that there is no way to keep rabid weasels/ferrets in a kilt without restraining them, ergo kilts are automatically inferior to pance.

Yes but honey with what I'm going to be doing to with him he's not going to want anything more rabid than me in the room  :wink:

Otherwise for regular wear, I agree 1000000%

Don Coyote

:spittake: :spit:

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 04, 2011, 09:35:49 PM

Yes but honey with what I'm going to be doing with to him he's not going to want anything more rabid than me in the room  :wink:

Otherwise for regular wear, I agree 1000000%

Fixed that for ya.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."