News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

LOL BIP gets dissed

Started by LHX, January 18, 2007, 03:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

please persuade him to at least post a link to the original source material so that other people reading his site are allowed to see the text and not just his flawed summary of it.

and don't get me started on the donnie darko essay....
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX on January 18, 2007, 03:58:30 AM
i was wondering where that n00b went

dude was here just before christmas

http://www.closertogod.net/main/thoughts/worlddetail/BlackIronPrison.html

apparently he just decided to pass swift judgement and bounce

sall good

i guess humility and discussion isnt everybodys strong suit

Which particular jackass was that?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii on January 20, 2007, 11:11:57 PM
please persuade him to at least post a link to the original source material so that other people reading his site are allowed to see the text and not just his flawed summary of it.

and don't get me started on the donnie darko essay....

Please demand it.

Or I'll kick his site in the nads.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 18, 2007, 01:25:48 PM
Quote from: LHX on January 18, 2007, 04:03:36 AM
LMNO is gonna love this:

QuoteWhat I have found is that this analogy is a an unenlightened one, for it tells of failure to achieve enlightenment, and you had better not try again. It touts freedom but does not deliver. It is no truth bringer or real enlightenment, and is instead a masturbatory thought process that leads in a circle, and this ends in conformity, and bondage.

That's fucking awesome.

I gotta get in touch with this guy.  We all should.

LMNO
-mental masturbator.

I just did.

In his guestbook, under TGGR

Best poison pen letter so far this year, and that is saying something.

Cain

Can't see it yet.  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Whats really funny is he claims his site is to "explore the darker side of spirituality" and then claims the BIP is too dark.

Does that mean we win?

Thurnez Isa

You gotta give him a chance though
he's not going to come back if he's just going to get piled on
:lol:
you guys never learn
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mangrove

sorry TGRR - can't see your guestbook piece either. the guestbook only has one entry in it and it's from may 06. obviously not into regular updates.

and now for something completely different:

http://www.darksites.com/

:wink:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

faust

I gave him an email... no response yest and its been a few days.

Cain

Well, it is still the weekend.  I know I dont answer work emails or calls on weekends.  Or it could be an LMNO type situation where he surfs, entertainment wise, only while at work during the week.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on January 21, 2007, 03:00:20 PM
You gotta give him a chance though
he's not going to come back if he's just going to get piled on
:lol:
you guys never learn

I don't want him to come back.

I want to destroy his website.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2007, 07:33:02 AM
Can't see it yet.  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Whats really funny is he claims his site is to "explore the darker side of spirituality" and then claims the BIP is too dark.

Does that mean we win?

Naw.  His anti-Spam checker doesn't work.  Turns out he's too retarded to set up a website properly.

Which monikers did he use here?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2007, 07:59:16 PM
Well, it is still the weekend.  I know I dont answer work emails or calls on weekends.  Or it could be an LMNO type situation where he surfs, entertainment wise, only while at work during the week.

I'm going to a few bondage sites and registering with his email.

Cain

He was Laz on here.  Check out the "defensive personalities"( :lol: )thread for the beef.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 01:30:06 AM
He was Laz on here.  Check out the "defensive personalities"( :lol: )thread for the beef.

Link me?

TGRR,
Has a headache.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante