News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Unlimited How Not to Be a Fat Fucky Bastard thread: now 100% more fat free

Started by Doktor Howl, April 16, 2010, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Guide on November 26, 2012, 10:26:40 AM
I'm both naturally skinny and a vegan. Healthiest part of being a (non-cheating) vegan? You eventually assume that everything has milk in it until proven innocent. So you check the ingredients on everything for awhile.. and then you soon get lazy and start buying stuff with 10 ingredients, tops. Plus, you actually know what the hell those ten ingredients are. Why vegan? It's easier for me to just do something vs. half-ass it. (I went vegan over a glass of milk, of which I drank like water)

Basically this has gotten me off of: all candy, pop, most/all processed foods, etc, and I feel awesome. I now love the vegetable aisle, because everything there has basically one ingredient in it.

For all of you who religiously insist on bacon, um... just find a diet that has an ingredient that's in lots of stuff, and make up some ethical reason for following it, or something, and then stick to it religiously. It works.

Oh, yeah. Exercise/no stress is definitely the most important. As in don't eat super unhealthy shit, and as long as you're relaxed and exercise regularly, you'll do better than anyone who has a super healthy diet, but is super stressed and/or doesn't exercise.

Vegetarian here. I'd go full or almost-full vegan but where I live (death penalty and barbeque capital of the world) there's not many vegetarian options, much less vegan.

It IS possible to pork out doing this. I just alternate...I eat what I want, then if I start feeling fat I live on beans (no added fat) and/or fruit for a few days. Never a problem except when I was laid up and couldn't really exercise, but that's under control now. :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 27, 2012, 05:18:38 PM
I'm both naturally skinny and a vegan. Healthiest part of being a (non-cheating) vegan? You eventually assume that everything has milk in it until proven innocent. So you check the ingredients on everything for awhile.. and then you soon get lazy and start buying stuff with 10 ingredients, tops. Plus, you actually know what the hell those ten ingredients are. Why vegan? It's easier for me to just do something vs. half-ass it. (I went vegan over a glass of milk, of which I drank like water)

Basically this has gotten me off of: all candy, pop, most/all processed foods, etc, and I feel awesome. I now love the vegetable aisle, because everything there has basically one ingredient in it.

For all of you who religiously insist on bacon, um... just find a diet that has an ingredient that's in lots of stuff, and make up some ethical reason for following it, or something, and then stick to it religiously. It works.

Oh, yeah. Exercise/no stress is definitely the most important. As in don't eat super unhealthy shit, and as long as you're relaxed and exercise regularly, you'll do better than anyone who has a super healthy diet, but is super stressed and/or doesn't exercise.

Vegetarian here. I'd go full or almost-full vegan but where I live (death penalty and barbeque capital of the world) there's not many vegetarian options, much less vegan.

It IS possible to pork out doing this. I just alternate...I eat what I want, then if I start feeling fat I live on beans (no added fat) and/or fruit for a few days. Never a problem except when I was laid up and couldn't really exercise, but that's under control now. :)

Glad to hear you're getting over your horrible kamikaze-induced injuries.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2012, 05:21:19 PM

Glad to hear you're getting over your horrible kamikaze-induced injuries.

Thanks! Nothing but twinges now, and I don't think they're anything permanent.  :)

Got a lot to attend to though. Things pile up when this stuff happens.  :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'd go full or almost-full vegan but where I live (death penalty and barbeque capital of the world) there's not many vegetarian options, much less vegan.

COINCIDENCE?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 27, 2012, 05:50:38 PM
I'd go full or almost-full vegan but where I live (death penalty and barbeque capital of the world) there's not many vegetarian options, much less vegan.

COINCIDENCE?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Aw, come on, just because people can pull guns at the malls in SA and be within their rights...

Don Coyote

started running on the regular again and lost 4 pounds. Just 15 more to go.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 27, 2012, 06:14:40 PM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 27, 2012, 05:50:38 PM

COINCIDENCE?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Aw, come on, just because people can pull guns at the malls in SA and be within their rights...

Yeah, I didn't think so.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: American Jackal on November 27, 2012, 07:06:26 PM

I can't run yet, too much abdominal tenderness still (as I learned the hard way) so I'm just not eating much and mostly avoiding alcohol.

GUESS HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME?

Don Coyote

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 27, 2012, 10:48:21 PM

I can't run yet, too much abdominal tenderness still (as I learned the hard way) so I'm just not eating much and mostly avoiding alcohol.

So Portland is still a quarantined zone? :omg:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: American Jackal on November 27, 2012, 11:02:24 PM

So Portland is still a quarantined zone? :omg:

Only inner N/NE. I can't be fucked to cross the river or Burnside and I don't like going beyond 82nd.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Very cautious hug.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 27, 2012, 11:31:22 PM

Very cautious hug.

:lol:

Ben Shapiro

Find out your lean body mass. You can go to a GNC, and pay $1 to have it scanned.

Find out how many calories you burn a day with that lean body mass. I have 245lbs of Lean Body Mass so I need 2200 a day. So I subtract 500 a day. In theory I should lose 1lb of body fat not weight a week.

This is the app I use to keep track of foods I eat. Helps if you're on the go, and keeps track of food you eat since you can scan anything with a barcode.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fatsecret.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5mYXRzZWNyZXQuYW5kcm9pZCJd

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: /b/earman on February 11, 2013, 12:33:04 PM
...I have 245lbs of Lean Body Mass so I need 2200 a day....
Jesusfuck! you're a helluva specimen, huh?  :eek:
i mean, you look pretty tough from the pics that you've posted, but, damn...
what's your melee weapon of choice?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, I'm down 10 lbs.

I sort of plateaued this week because I've been indulging in wine and beer, which I need to knock off. That stuff is pure liquid calories.

But now that my car is broken again, I'll be doing lots and lots of walking, so that should help. I'm also doing very light and cautious weight training to improve my core strength.