News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on April 18, 2014, 05:53:32 PM
So, had a workplace injury last night.  UAnd as the result of a completely preventable workplace accident, I have ended up losing a thumb.

Well, part of a thumb.

Well, half the nail of the thumb.  On my non-dominant hand.

But it really fucking hurts.

Ouch.... I cringed a little bit
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

We just bought an epic plaid couch. It's so full of awful and wonderment, and it will fit in with our Early Disaster interior design theme. It was $40 at Salvation Army, normally I cringe at 2nd hand furniture, but it's spotlessly clean, and a LaZBoy. It looks like it was never used.

He also got me one of these:

That's a classic White rotary, it's strong enough to go through leather and in mint condition with all the attachments...$15.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 18, 2014, 06:45:20 PM
So, had a workplace injury last night.  UAnd as the result of a completely preventable workplace accident, I have ended up losing a thumb.

Well, part of a thumb.

Prepare to cringe more.  The sliced bit of nail didn't come off clean, it was about 3/4 of the way through, but it was left hanging there.  So, naturally, I had to rip it off the rest of the way.

Fun times.

LMNO

I audibly sucked air through my teeth and winced.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on April 18, 2014, 08:02:19 PM
Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 18, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

Well, part of a thumb.

Prepare to cringe more.  The sliced bit of nail didn't come off clean, it was about 3/4 of the way through, but it was left hanging there.  So, naturally, I had to rip it off the rest of the way.

Fun times.

Nasty.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 18, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

Because every single one of us who have ever lost a nail, know EXACTLY how he felt at that moment.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on April 18, 2014, 10:27:57 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 18, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

Because every single one of us who have ever lost a nail, know EXACTLY how he felt at that moment.

Yep. Happened to me when I was a kid. Right ring finger.

Trivial

The most comments I ever had on a facebook post before is 15.  I post a Bundy ranch thing and I have 33.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Luna

Quote from: UNREGISTERED SHARPIE USER on April 19, 2014, 03:44:31 AM
The most comments I ever had on a facebook post before is 15.  I post a Bundy ranch thing and I have 33.

Some people have lost their bloody minds about that mess.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Transit police in tactical vests one of which telling the other about his license to carry. Yep that is completely normal.

Ben Shapiro

Wedding tonight, followed by Easter celebration tomorrow. Mexican style! See you guys next week!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Derrick Hogue on April 19, 2014, 09:21:02 PM
Wedding tonight, followed by Easter celebration tomorrow. Mexican style! See you guys next week!

Congratulations! I wish I was there to eat all your delicious wedding food!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Yesterday, at his brother's funeral, my friend came up to me and said "So A---'s mom just came up to me and asked, is that J-- H----? I think he friended me by accident on facebook, but I love reading his posts. Should I ask him for his autograph?"

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 20, 2014, 01:53:31 AM
Yesterday, at his brother's funeral, my friend came up to me and said "So A---'s mom just came up to me and asked, is that J-- H----? I think he friended me by accident on facebook, but I love reading his posts. Should I ask him for his autograph?"

:lulz:

Aww. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

"Why would you move back to Maine?", they asked. "Isn't it just boring as all fuck out there?"

Well, I'm not sure I have a good answer for that question so maybe they should ask the guy who didn't get flat-out charged by a 6 point buck last night while wandering semi-lost through the woods on a head full of some obscure synthetic hallucinogen.

Because this is totally subjective and all, but I don't think that was particularly boring.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"