News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Kafka Hotel

Started by Lenin McCarthy, October 09, 2012, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

"When I woke up the first morning, I discovered that my husband had been turned into a giant insect. I will certainly not recommend this hotel to any of my friends!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Was deleyed leaving here due to disagreement over an unpaid amount the hotel bill. Was not able to obtain information on the amount or what it was from, was informed that it could be payed using the appropriate form, but was not able to find appropriate form. Hotel manager then spent two hours telling tangentally related story. Would not reccomend.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Imp Ending the Pending

"My wife and I stayed here over the Columbus day weekend a few years back. The bellhop that helped us with our luggage was friendly but that changed quickly when I did not give him a tip. The first night there my wife began to get a rash on her backside that grew larger and persisted through the weekend. It was disgusting and a significant hamper on our vacation. After we left and returned home, I had to take the wife to the doctor to get some kind of topical cream for the rash.

On the sidewalk between the doctor's office and our SUV I found a $10 bill on the ground and treated the wife to ice cream in town.

The ice cream was delicious.

Without the Kafka hotel, I don't think in fact I'm sure we wouldn't have had such delicious ice cream."

4/5 Would Recommend