11 (68.8%)
Huh? I've been living in a cave.
2 (12.5%)
Just shoot me.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 25, 2004, 02:39:50 AM

agent compassion

Dunno who this Mos Def guy is, but I don't know how he'll be a better Ford than David Dixon.

[liked the crappy BBC version]

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

~~~~Closed~~~~

East Coast Hustle

Mos Def = Good Rapper (backpacker rap, not bling-bling rap), better Actor...he's actually a really good fit for the role...but still, Zaphod Beeblebrox HAS TO = Johny Depp.....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

~~~~Closed~~~~

good rapper is an oxymoron.

East Coast Hustle

as opposed to Hotsuma, which is just a moron.

try not to be too narrow-minded if you can help it....statements like that just expose your inner character weakness...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

His name sounds familiar - has he been in movies before?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

yeah, he's been in a bunch of stuff, and of course, as soon as I started typing, the names of every movie I could think of that he's  been in ran screaming out of my head...

8)

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Turd Fergusonas opposed to Hotsuma, which is just a moron.

try not to be too narrow-minded if you can help it....statements like that just expose your inner character weakness...

8)

maybe if there was a you know...good rapper, then I wouldn't have made said statement.

fact: 100% of all hip-hop "artists" are being whored by the record companies.

none of them are any different from each other.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allthough I admit, your whole "is jsut a moron" comment was almost good. try again when you can stop calling yourself shit.

East Coast Hustle

wow...you just instantly clinched the award for "stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on this board"...Oazaki's gonna be pissed when he finds out...dude, there's just as much underground/independent hip-hop as there is punk or rock or blues or anything else....if you just think it's cool to sound like an idiot, then feel free, but if you really wanna hear some good, non-corporate, non-talking about riches 'n' bitches hip-hop, lemme know, cuz I can put together a good list of artists for you to start with...

8)

agent compassion

Wow. I thought I was a harsh critic, but....geez, Hotsuma. You just take the cake. I mean, dismissing an entire GENRE...even I couldn't do that...bravo...

:roll:

East Coast Hustle

fo' real, though!

I mean, I'm a wicked bad music snob, but I like good music, regardless of what super-over-hyphenated sub-niche-category it falls into...

though I must admit, I'm a really big fan of avant-noise-politi-post-punk-metal....

8)
which just means that I've been listening to Refused and The Icarus Line alot lately...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd Fergusonfo' real, though!

I mean, I'm a wicked bad music snob, but I like good music, regardless of what super-over-hyphenated sub-niche-category it falls into...

though I must admit, I'm a really big fan of avant-noise-politi-post-punk-metal....

8)
which just means that I've been listening to Refused and The Icarus Line alot lately...

Bah.  You kids wouldn't know GOOD music if it ran up and bit ya.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

Ok...never heard of them.

I like political music, too, but strangely, I don't like RATM....

EraPassing

*sings along with "Black Queen"*

[music]Don't you go bet on the Black Queen...[/music]
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

East Coast Hustle

rage against the machine sucks my ass, and should not be referred to as political music, but as corporate teat-sucking hypocrisy-metal...check out Refused...I don't think you'll be disappointed...

8)