News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

STOP.

Started by East Coast Hustle, April 25, 2006, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Quote from: CainHey...MoC?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Though I have to say this one is a little too random for him.  8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

PeregrineBF

There's randomness with a point and randomness without one.
I quote the PD when quoting the PD is fun, for me. Because, really, spontaneous games of SINK are great. But make your own games. You'll have a better time.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: CainActually, we all made a promise not to bash on noobs until post 50.  It was for your safety and comfort.

Could always make an exception for him.

B_M_W

Quote from: Machine Grind Dream
Quote from: CainActually, we all made a promise not to bash on noobs until post 50.  It was for your safety and comfort.

Nahhh, let him talk somemore. More incriminating evidence when he does finally hit fifty.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

AFK

Quote from: Machine Grind Dream

If there is an exception clause this is definitely the time to break the glass.  Wait, I have a better idea.  Why don't we tie him up, gag him, and let him loose on pd.org.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

I never signed that treaty.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

I was for the treaty, before I was against it.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Sonick Elevator BackdropSouth Toast Fiddler evoked these demons... the sonick backdrop you find in this Elevator. Now how effective are hir banishings?:roll: How effective are yours? Perhaps if West Roast Bump had interesting things to say to me other than reinforcing hir assertions I would have been nicer or perhaps I would have utilized some "baby talk".

Post counts mean nothing to me. They amount to about the same importance as your opinions of my opinions. Kill Sonick Elevator Backdrop now.

I sink East Coast Hustle and hir spend-too-much-time-on-internet post count. SUNK! :razz:

lemme guess...

you got heckled out of the alt.slack chatroom, didn't you?

ECH,
thinks that even a tard like Stang would quickly tire of a tard like YUO

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mad Skillz

damn! it look like East Coast put ol' boy in his place, propa-like!

cain't nobody take no shit from some busta wearin' a damn shriner hat, fo' sho'!
Go 'head an' th'ow yo' set, dawg, cuz I'se a'edy th'owin' HEAT!!

Sonick Elevator Backdrop

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

lemme guess...

you got heckled out of the alt.slack chatroom, didn't you?

ECH,
thinks that even a tard like Stang would quickly tire of a tard like YUO
I'm impressed. How do you do it? You must have been there. There is no way you could have known otherwise!

But seriously though, Sonick Elevator Backdrop thinks that you might be full of NV.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1000 character limit

Majeh

OMGWTFLOL!  HAXXOR TEH LLAMAS!  ROFL!  TEHY R FUKIN NUBS, PWN THEM!

Majeh,
Slowly working his way up to 50 posts, one spam at a time.
DLU/DBOB Tma/p C- S+:++ a-- Comp+ P++(+++, SEX) E- F@ R+ tv@ b++ OM8@ CON1 SF7 PHI8>$ RAW? DC+(DC) e h! r-(--->) ys--> K

Cain

You should pick some wierd symbol for your name.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 25, 2006, 12:14:47 AM
stop equating ubiquity with success.
stop burdening us with trivial minutiae.
stop growing out instead of up.
stop eating Chilean sea bass.
stop using baby talk.
stop feeding the fire at the same time as you extinguish the light.
stop trying to save us from ourselves.
stop legislating morality.
stop neo-tribalism.
stop propping up the pyramid of privilege on the shoulders of indigence.
stop fantasizing about reality.
stop defending your illusions.
stop taking your pills.
stop being a shill.
stop running on the wheel.
stop "blinging".
stop democratizing idolatry.
stop being a patriot.
stop voting with your remote control.
stop settling.
stop suspending your disbelief.
stop buckling under the pressure to be what other people need you to be.
stop clinging to the dried-up husk of a life that you've been sold.
stop fearing re-birth.
stop playing with matches.

start playing with FIRE.

...and BUMP.