News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T. with a pig head:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The pig head in the stock pot:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

WHO IS CARRYING CONCH?

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T. IS CARRYING CONCH!

Triple Zero

Nigel you and EOT are so sweet for helping me out with my newly found calling of Pig-Researching on Nasty Websites, but really you're making this too easy!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Suu

This is what I look like naked and upside down from the back.

And this is what I look like with bone chaos stars in my ears.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu, I'm still trying to figure out what you're doing to your inner eye.

LMNO

Also, I know from experience that you may be the beneficiary of unexpected consequences in "certain situations".

LMNO
- once dated a woman with "Scrap Me For Parts" as a back tattoo... I was inspired every time I looked at that in a 'certain way'.

Suu

Actually, he didn't want to do my back piece, he wanted to start on my half sleeve first.

Also, I'm turning my inner eye to see it's path. It looks better now that it's not all puffy...except that it's scabbing and getting ready to peel. Give me a week and I'll take a healed pic.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Ohhh, I see. I took a look. The h's are high and curve over the words the next line up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 05, 2011, 10:38:00 PM
Nigel you and EOT are so sweet for helping me out with my newly found calling of Pig-Researching on Nasty Websites, but really you're making this too easy!

Made me snort water out my nose.  :lulz:

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on July 06, 2011, 01:39:19 PM

Taking a leisurely Sunday drive....oh fuck, who's driving car? 
Swote hat! Yours isn't so bad either.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on August 10, 2011, 03:59:02 PM
BAD HAIR AND FACE METAL

Last time I saw a hook like that it had a face in it... or however that joke goes.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ShoeEars

Hover Cat informed me I posted these in the wrong place, oops. So here they are, my ShoeEars picture and my Derp Face picture.

This is my derp face, it includes the retarded duck face because it is so derpalicious.
*Brohoof*  /)(\

‎"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded.
And all the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand.
It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust."
-- Lawrence Krauss