News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm just going to keep posting until I have responded to all the things. SUCK IT, PEEDEE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 30, 2015, 05:17:43 PM
I agree with the good Doktor.

Besides, it's perfectly possible to have a crazy ideological viewpoint without it being the result of mental illness.  Nazis manage to believe all kinds of stupid shit without being mentally ill.  Hell, Al-Qaeda members manage to believe in all kinds of crazy shit and be less mentally ill than the general population.  Her beliefs are entirely consistent with radical feminism and elements of separatist feminism.

"lolololol people who disagree with me must be crazy" is a pretty poor viewpoint to hold.  And citing the DMSV like you actually know something about diagnosing mental illness does not, in fact, make you an expert on abnormal psychology.

Even most people with baccalaureates in psychology aren't anything close to experts in abnormal psychology. It generally takes a PhD and a lot of clinical hours; there aren't very many undergrad classes in psychopathology. My university actually only has one, and it's a 400/500 piggyback class.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

(Saying that even as much as I enjoy speculating about people's potential psychological conditions.)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 02:27:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 25, 2015, 03:26:42 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 24, 2015, 10:59:25 AM
Hold on. 

You have IV bags at home?

Is that not normal?

It seems to me that this should be a standard household item.

Anyway, spent the day in the hospital.  Feeling somewhat better now, pending whatever horrible opportunistic microbes I may have picked up making their move.

DUDE

I LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR A FEW DAYS AND YOU ALMOST DIE AGAIN? WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT ALMOST DYING???

I didn't almost die, really.  But when I crapped, I saw a tunnel with a bright light at the end.

And then God shat on me.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 02:22:28 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 22, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
I'm in the Singapore airport, and my feet hurt.

I will be here until 8:50 am. I think it's currently somewhere around three.

Nigel lands in Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew dies shortly after.

91 is awfully old to be Nigel'd.

A girl takes what she can get, after a long flight.

The horror.  You make it to 91, you're thinking, "she's WAY the fuck over there, I MADE IT", then BAM.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Q. G. Pennyworth

I may have idly threatened someone with a roto cultivator on another website. And facebook might just be continually serving me ads for roto cultivators as a result.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Facebook, but I think if I deliver on that particular threat of a rim job I will go to all kinds of jail.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 31, 2015, 04:50:12 AM
I may have idly threatened someone with a roto cultivator on another website. And facebook might just be continually serving me ads for roto cultivators as a result.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Facebook, but I think if I deliver on that particular threat of a rim job I will go to all kinds of jail.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 02:23:31 AM
Quote from: Reginald Ret on March 23, 2015, 07:58:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 23, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
A male feminist was going on a tirade about how we should all use "she" as the default pronoun when we don't know the gender of a party to stick it to the patriarchy. When I disagreed, the words "you can't know what it's like to be a woman in this society" came out of his mouth. At me.

There were no survivors.
Ouch.

An interesting little piece of research: Cephalopods have no identifiable sex chromosomes. So how would you even know your gender?

That link made me squee. Thanks!
I'm glad you liked it.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2015, 03:38:08 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 02:22:28 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 22, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
I'm in the Singapore airport, and my feet hurt.

I will be here until 8:50 am. I think it's currently somewhere around three.

Nigel lands in Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew dies shortly after.

91 is awfully old to be Nigel'd.

A girl takes what she can get, after a long flight.

The horror.  You make it to 91, you're thinking, "she's WAY the fuck over there, I MADE IT", then BAM.
:lol:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 30, 2015, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 30, 2015, 07:11:47 PM
Life was easier when I was a robot.

:?

Oh, I was reading about my dad, and I got feelings all over the place.  Things were a lot less messy when I had all my emotions bound up in a tiny ball and buried deep within my psyche.

Cainad (dec.)

I would like to formally announce that I am 100% in favor of Ivan being here and posting his goofy apeshit. He posts at a moderate rate that's easy to follow, and tends towards pictures and short, pithy crazy instead of wall-o-text crazy.

8/10, would get trolled again.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 31, 2015, 12:45:16 PM

Oh, I was reading about my dad, and I got feelings all over the place.  Things were a lot less messy when I had all my emotions bound up in a tiny ball and buried deep within my psyche.

Boy howdy.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 31, 2015, 12:45:16 PM

Hope you feel better soon, buddy. Feelings are gross and weird, but they need cleaning out or you turn into one of those weird kind of people.

Cainad,
Part-time robot

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 31, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
I would like to formally announce that I am 100% in favor of Ivan being here and posting his goofy apeshit. He posts at a moderate rate that's easy to follow, and tends towards pictures and short, pithy crazy instead of wall-o-text crazy.

8/10, would get trolled again.

I disagree with the easy to follow bit.
For the rest I agree, I love being annoyed by him.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."