News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

NE SPAG CURLING OUTING

Started by Eater of Clowns, April 25, 2011, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Short notice!?  Fuck it, it's curling.

3 hour lesson in Bridgewater.  Fucking curling.

April 30th or May 1st from 2pm to 5pm.  CURLING, MOTHERFUCKERS.

$35.  Curling.  Three hours of it in Bridgewater.  CURLING.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

MOTHERFUCKING CURLING.

I vote for Sunday if I can get out there, as Saturday I'll be spagging up Boston Comic Con.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

Sunday, then?

Richter, is that an affirmative?

Blight, get yourself and Villager there.  Leln, Luna, ASSEMBLE.

IT'S CURLING.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Curling.

Moving briskly, on ice.

ME?

Who's gonna drive my ass to the hospital?  Seriously, I know for a fact Richter's seen me fall on my ass on ice and slide into oncoming traffic just trying to WALK, and I'd be surprised if Suu hasn't seen me take a fall at least once... and that's just this past winter...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Luna on April 25, 2011, 07:00:34 PM
Curling.

Moving briskly, on ice.

ME?

Who's gonna drive my ass to the hospital?  Seriously, I know for a fact Richter's seen me fall on my ass on ice and slide into oncoming traffic just trying to WALK, and I'd be surprised if Suu hasn't seen me take a fall at least once... and that's just this past winter...

In Bridgewater the closest hospital is a state mental institution.  That's the best I can do.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 25, 2011, 07:02:04 PM
Curling.

Moving briskly, on ice.

ME?

In Bridgewater the closest hospital is a state mental institution.  That's the best I can do.

Couldn't hurt, actually... but won't do much for my broken tailbone...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Curling.

Moving briskly, on ice.

ME?

Then you don't do it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 25, 2011, 07:08:13 PM
Curling.

Moving briskly, on ice.

ME?

Then you don't do it.

Well the oncoming traffic thing is no big deal.  Indoor rinks are not known for their congestion.   :)

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 25, 2011, 06:55:54 PM
Sunday, then?

Richter, is that an affirmative?

Blight, get yourself and Villager there.  Leln, Luna, ASSEMBLE.

IT'S CURLING.

Checking calendar, will know once I can go through all the work / FB stuff.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

leln

Assemble you say? Let me see how the week goes. I think I'm available, but I need to check my busy-level and gas money fund after the con. Is the lesson morning or afternoon?
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: leln on April 25, 2011, 07:39:06 PM
Assemble you say? Let me see how the week goes. I think I'm available, but I need to check my busy-level and gas money fund after the con. Is the lesson morning or afternoon?

Afternoon.  I assume that's traditional, as the mornings would be to recover from the previous night of heavy drinking to forget that, yes, you spend your time curling.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

It appears I am now spending both days at Boston Comic Con.

How the hell do I let this happen?!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 26, 2011, 08:18:46 PM

THAT'S COOL, HAVE FUN CURLING AT THE - OH WAIT.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 26, 2011, 08:33:09 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 26, 2011, 08:18:46 PM

THAT'S COOL, HAVE FUN CURLING AT THE - OH WAIT.

ALL IS NOT LOST!

I CAN LEAVE EARLY ON SUNDAY AND HAVE A SPAG PICK ME UP AT THE PURPLE LINE. COMIC CON AND CURLING. IT'S LIKE A GODDAMN DOUBLE FUCKING MITZVAH!