News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

"Requiem for a Dream"

Started by wade, July 17, 2008, 02:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yay Friday!

What I am really waiting for is Sunday, because that is the day I spend with you-know-who.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Waiting for Monday, for similar reasons
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jesrad

I was laughing all the way thourgh the movie.
The Ends Are The Means (and vice-versa)
The Path is wherever you drop your feet - not the other way 'round. Just get going already !

Mourning Star

You know that bit where they're in the limo, and the window comes down and brother's like "You got a white driver!" and then the mobsters open fire?  The black screen comes down with an orchestral BOOM and it says "Fall"

Amanda and I were watching this together (at the recommendation of our English teacher)

And we both started laughing simultaneously.  Apparently we BOTH thought it said "FAIL"