News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Mass run of my shirts, cheap for PDers! ORDERS CLOSED.

Started by Suu, January 15, 2010, 05:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm thinking more... framed and placed in the MoMA.
Yeah.

It's that important. A classic example of modern expressionism.

Suu

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 26, 2010, 04:41:26 PM
I'm thinking more... framed and placed in the MoMA.
Yeah.

It's that important. A classic example of modern expressionism.

Oh DAYUM.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Freeky

the last yatto

suu,
Freeky inspired me i might get two kids homegirls for the cabal's wee ones, mischief and pen girl
since strife is rather enjoying nigel's sweet mf p

when is the deadline, i have to wait get wip's permission for these.
maybe easier for me if say i pay for one and DOUBLE the button count i was going to send? or not...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Quote from: Yatto on January 27, 2010, 04:16:06 AM
suu,
Freeky inspired me i might get two kids homegirls for the cabal's wee ones, mischief and pen girl

maybe easier for me if say i pay for one and DOUBLE the button count i was going to send? or not...

Just by the end of the week. :)

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on January 27, 2010, 05:05:22 AM
Quote from: Yatto on January 27, 2010, 04:16:06 AM
suu,

Just by the end of the week. :)

Sweet, I was just going to ask this question, since one of us wants some shirts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on January 19, 2010, 03:34:30 AM
Shirt update!

Child sizes are GO. Same price as the adults at $9.
Any size XXL or larger is $2 more.

There is no cost for him to ship to me, but I will be doing the distribution so...I can do this one of two ways, everyone (in the US) gets Priority Mail, or everyone EVERYONE gets First Class, no matter how long it takes to get to you. I'll need to buy shipping supplies too. I'll probably get Tyvek mailers, but I just need to find them cheap enough.

Bump for my co-spag.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on January 19, 2010, 03:41:38 AM
Okay, Shipping rates have been determined:

US/Canada
1   $4.00
2  $6.00
3  $8.00
4  $10.00
5  $12.00

International
1  $9
2  $12.50
3  $16
4  $20

Consider the orders being opened now. PM me for payment info. I can't keep this ongoing so I think I'm only going to keep it open for a week or 2. Then Andrew will make the shirts, send them to me, and I'll ship them out. Savvy?

Another bump for that lazy motherfucker.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Everyone has until Midnight tomorrow to get your order in. Then I am closing it and sending it off.

I still haven't received mailed payments, but I'll hold you ladies in good faith...for now. *dramatic music*

Sir Squid Diddimus

Golden Applesauce

Okay, I finally caught up with the rest of the civilized world and registered a PayPal account.  Hopefully the money ends up at the appropriate location.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Suu

Quote from: GA on January 29, 2010, 06:31:39 AM
Okay, I finally caught up with the rest of the civilized world and registered a PayPal account.  Hopefully the money ends up at the appropriate location.

I haz.

Freeky

I mailed mine Tuesday. I hope it gets there, cuz I'ma be pissed and sad if it doesn't make it.