News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Fucking retarded

Started by Dalek, January 28, 2010, 09:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

I just heard on the news, that here, if you do some crime like murder, rape etc. and it's caught on footage from security cameras, people who caught the crime with their own camera etc. cannot be used as evidence in court. The only valid video evidence is the one filmed by a polic camera. WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR THAT SHIT? IS THE GOVERNMENT RUN BY RETARDS?! Seriously I cannot believe that such a law exists. This is beyond stupid! I still cannot believe it. IT'S RETARDED!

Dalek

A policeman's comment was "Better have 10 criminals free, than 1 innocent in prison"  :lulz:

Richter

LERN 2 INQUISITION NOOB.

EVERYONE IS HIDING SOMETHING.
EVERYONE IS GUITY OF SOMETHING.
NO ONE IS LOYAL, EVERYONE IS HERETIC.
A PLEA OF INNOCENCE IS GUILTY OF WASTING MY TIME.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

So, basically, they have outlawed eyewitness testimony.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 28, 2010, 04:34:59 PM
where is 'here'?

He's in Eastern Europe.  Belgium or something.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2010, 04:36:15 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on January 28, 2010, 04:34:59 PM
where is 'here'?

He's in Eastern Europe.  Belgium or something.

Oh man, I just remembered when Chef did that thing to that kid from Argentina or wherever.  I killed myself with laughter.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Only the police are competent to record criminal activity. Of course. Citizen recordings of police "criminality" are invalid.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."