News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

This guy had a random idea

Started by inode_buddha, May 28, 2012, 04:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inode_buddha

Dunno how it workes for him, but whatever... just when I thought I haz seen it all... :fnord: :fnord:

http://www.france24.com/en/20120525-japanese-man-cooks-serves-own-genitals
C|N>K

Cain

You haven't had fine dining until you've tried to eat someone's face, while they're still alive, while you're naked.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/26/11899538-report-miami-police-shoot-naked-man-chewing-on-victims-face

QuoteA Miami police officer fatally shot a naked man chewing the face of another man Saturday afternoon on a downtown causeway off-ramp, officials said.

The Miami Herald reported that the naked man chewed off half the face of his victim, who is struggling for his life.

The violence started at 2 p.m. on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp, just south of the Herald's offices, the newspaper said.

Witnesses said that a woman saw two men fighting and flagged down a police officer, who came upon the naked man mauling the other man, the Herald reported.

The officer, who was not identified, ordered the naked man to back away, but when the man continued the assault, the officer shot him, the Herald said. Witnesses told the Herald the wounded attacker continued to eat his victim, so the officer continued firing.

Florida: not even once.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

inode_buddha

Quote from: Cain on May 28, 2012, 04:37:45 AM
You haven't had fine dining until you've tried to eat someone's face, while they're still alive, while you're naked.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/26/11899538-report-miami-police-shoot-naked-man-chewing-on-victims-face

QuoteA Miami police officer fatally shot a naked man chewing the face of another man Saturday afternoon on a downtown causeway off-ramp, officials said.

The Miami Herald reported that the naked man chewed off half the face of his victim, who is struggling for his life.

The violence started at 2 p.m. on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp, just south of the Herald's offices, the newspaper said.

Witnesses said that a woman saw two men fighting and flagged down a police officer, who came upon the naked man mauling the other man, the Herald reported.

The officer, who was not identified, ordered the naked man to back away, but when the man continued the assault, the officer shot him, the Herald said. Witnesses told the Herald the wounded attacker continued to eat his victim, so the officer continued firing.

Florida: not even once.

Ja, Florida is a good source of WTF, especially during the springtime... WTF !? (I tend to be a WTF-seeker... never saitisfied until I've had my daily fill of random WTF...)
C|N>K

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Cannibalism is not illegal in Japan".

Oh dear.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Cain

Well, you know, gaijin, they're not really even people.  Especially not women.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS