News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

BLARFINGARFS EPIC SOAP OPERA

Started by Dysnomia, June 24, 2010, 07:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

the upscale grocery store in my neighborhood, that just opened up, has many friendly male hotties about my age.   :fap:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 28, 2010, 11:54:32 PM
the upscale grocery store in my neighborhood, that just opened up, has many friendly male hotties about my age.   :fap:

Well, there you go.

Have you rid yourself of badsexclingyboy yet?
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

They're nice to look at, but I'm not really in the move making mood atm and am rather pessimistic about dating for now.

Yes, he's cool with just being friends.  So we shall be friends.

Nast

I totally think you should...bag one of those supermarket boys, though.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Dysnomia

Maybe I could give the guy in the deli a hand with his meat.

Blarfingarf,
always goes too far

Nast

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 29, 2010, 07:04:37 AM
Maybe I could give the guy in the deli a hand with his meat.

Blarfingarf,
always goes too far

*Gasp*!

You, madam, are a madwoman!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 29, 2010, 01:12:33 AM
They're nice to look at, but I'm not really in the move making mood atm and am rather pessimistic about dating for now.

Good luck with that.

My prediction is that he'll be a "friend" who is constantly trying to get you to be his girlfriend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

If he starts wearing a stupid hat and a vest with buttons all over, and lip-synchs Otis Redding to you in a used record shop, run.

TRY A LITTLE TENDERNESS!
     \

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on June 29, 2010, 08:03:46 AM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 29, 2010, 01:12:33 AM

Good luck with that.

My prediction is that he'll be a "friend" who is constantly trying to get you to be his girlfriend.

Unfortunately, I have to side with Nigel on this one. I've seen what happens when nerds get attached to pretty girls they think they have a chance with... is not fun times.

Dysnomia

I AM A CERTIFIED MADWOMAN

Lol oh no, he'll be a 'friend' who I slowly stop talking with.   :lol:  And by slowly I mean, probably will never text him again even if he texts or calls me. 

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 30, 2010, 07:08:45 AM

Lol oh no, he'll be a 'friend' who I slowly stop talking with.   :lol:  And by slowly I mean, probably will never text him again even if he texts or calls me. 

That's incredibly cruel.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Dysnomia

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 30, 2010, 07:30:19 AM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 30, 2010, 07:08:45 AM

That's incredibly cruel.

not really, since from what I gather, that's on his mind as well. 

We may talk every now and again, but that'll most likely be it. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just say "I'm sorry, but I'm just not feeling this."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Also, I'd just like to give a PSA on always giving men two chances in the sack, since many tend to be nervous the first time and don't perform as well as you'd like.  Especially if you're not the type to tell them exactly what you want.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 30, 2010, 07:39:18 PM
Also, I'd just like to give a PSA on always giving men two chances in the sack, since many tend to be nervous the first time and don't perform as well as you'd like.  Especially if you're not the type to tell them exactly what you want.

Oh, yeah. Absolutely! I have a three-times rule, myself. If I like the guy enough to sleep with him in the first place, I like him enough to really give it the old college try.