News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Having a head that is too fucking small.

Started by wade, May 19, 2008, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade

Whats wrong with having a head that is too fuckign small.  It isn't my fault, and what is up with the small head comment.  Is this just a way of calling me stupid.

-for your entertainment only.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

e

My cat's head is disproportionately small as well.  She likes chewing on things.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Iason Ouabache

Didn't we pledge this bastard a month ago?

:FFF:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Contessa_Ugolino

Oh, 104. I'm sorry, there's just no easy way to tell you this:

You, sir, are fail.

You are a lumpish, milk-livered whey-face whose seed is so venomously feeble that you sire a race of microscopic leper-idiots every time you jerk off into your crusted jizz rag to pictures of your own mother. They in turn breed like crack-fueled rabbits, and shit the pure fail in which you marinate.

On those rare occasions when you manage to haul your bloated, gorbellied and toad-spotted frame up the stairs from your mother's basement (leaving a slick orange smear along the hand rail due to subsisting entirely upon nacho cheese chips and the pus from your own suppurating zits) and into the sunlight in a futile attempt to actually speak to a girl who doesn't charge $5.99 for the first minute and $2.99 for each additional minute, the local city and county governments put the emergency response system into effect, warning all the local females of every age that the bewormed night gaunt shambles forth. You thought those sirens indicated thunderstorm activity. You were wrong. Because you are fail.

You are an eater of broken meats. You exude the stink of banality and attempt to conceal it 'wit' as sharp as your average tennis ball. You are the reason otherwise devout Catholics arm themselves with wire clothes hangers. You fill a much needed gap -- with fail.

If PD were the canned fruit shelf at the grocery store, you, sir, would be the lychee nuts in heavy syrup. Your rhetorical skills cannot be seen with a scanning electron microscope, and in fact subjecting your intellect to that scrutiny causes the tungsten filament cathode to commit suicide by explosion when it attempts to perceive your fail.

Age cannot wither you, nor custom stale your infinite fail.

You bore God. Your canker flowers have canker flowers. Your father shot the fucking stork. The day of your funeral shall be declared a national holiday to be celebrated with brass bands, the burning of effigies, and the ceremonial beating of a dead horse to remind us of the cause of our rejoicing. You are so boring, sir, that people fall asleep halfway through your name.

Which, lest you forget, is Fail.

Yours in fellowship,
Me
WE'RE PROBABLY NOT AS JUDGMENTAL AS YOU MIGHT THINK.

Chairman Risus

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Daruko