News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Pope Lecherous Racism Thread

Started by Radioactive-Nomad Siing, July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 05:46:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:42:39 PM
Thread split, racist bullshit removed to new thread.

Any further posts of such nature or any posts by the offending party (Pope Lecherous & alts) will also be removed and placed where they belong.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36698.0

Thanks for your Service Greyface.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on July 10, 2014, 05:48:32 PM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 05:46:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:42:39 PM
Thread split, racist bullshit removed to new thread.

Any further posts of such nature or any posts by the offending party (Pope Lecherous & alts) will also be removed and placed where they belong.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36698.0

Thanks for your Service Greyface.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

It means he's off his fucking meds.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I don't know what the fuck just happened, but Raz Tech's graph post made my fucking year.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Lecherous

--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Raz Tech

Glad I brought some joy and sensible chuckles to people :cheers:

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: trix on July 10, 2014, 05:47:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:43:32 PM
Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2014, 05:41:46 PM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 05:38:20 PM
Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2014, 02:18:31 PM
PL, are you still willing to, in your words "kill someone trying to destroy America's assets of power, human or non-human"?

Is your alt?

Why can't PD co opt thoem there assets? America can take care of itself without me...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:38:38 PM
Communication has failed

Not in response to the above post, but so fitting, I decided to juxtapose them for the sake of amusement and brevity.

:lulz:

I was referring to him calling Nigel by a racist name that she had already called off as offensive, but that works too.

DUDE that's just how they talk up here in Appleton.  Ya'll just ain't hood enough to understand.

Buncha L 7s in this thread amirite!? Of course I am, LOLOLO.

I'm from FL if that helps explain things.

trix

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 06:32:42 PM
PL, are you still willing to, in your words "kill someone trying to destroy America's assets of power, human or non-human"?

Is your alt?

Why can't PD co opt thoem there assets? America can take care of itself without me...

Communication has failed

Not in response to the above post, but so fitting, I decided to juxtapose them for the sake of amusement and brevity.

I was referring to him calling Nigel by a racist name that she had already called off as offensive, but that works too.

DUDE that's just how they talk up here in Appleton.  Ya'll just ain't hood enough to understand.

Greyface =/= L 7
and neither of them are present in this thread.

I don't get offended by racial slurs, myself, but I have this white privilege crap that means nothing bad is likely to ever happen to me due to the kind of mentality that uses those words seriously.
But you called someone you don't know a racial slur.  It does not take a genius to understand why that is offensive, and not funny.

Also, you will find this is not the kind of atmosphere where trying to be funny counts as an acceptable excuse to call someone racial slurs.  PD =/= 4chan.

Sorry to get all serious on you and shit, but it doesn't seem like you get it.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: trix on July 10, 2014, 06:54:27 PM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 06:32:42 PM

Is your alt?

Communication has failed

Greyface =/= L 7
and neither of them are present in this thread.

I don't get offended by racial slurs, myself, but I have this white privilege crap that means nothing bad is likely to ever happen to me due to the kind of mentality that uses those words seriously.
But you called someone you don't know a racial slur.  It does not take a genius to understand why that is offensive, and not funny.

Also, you will find this is not the kind of atmosphere where trying to be funny counts as an acceptable excuse to call someone racial slurs.  PD =/= 4chan.

Sorry to get all serious on you and shit, but it doesn't seem like you get it.

Respect

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Raz Tech on July 10, 2014, 06:30:52 PM
Glad I brought some joy and sensible chuckles to people :cheers:

Mitten worthy Indeed. Unfortunately my chuckles are significantly less than sensible.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Suu on July 10, 2014, 06:20:09 PM
I don't know what the fuck just happened, but Raz Tech's graph post made my fucking year.

Something.

a-ha - Take On Me (Official Video): http://youtu.be/djV11Xbc914

minuspace

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: LuciferX on July 10, 2014, 08:25:27 PM

See what had happened was that I'd done did done lost me Freedom paperworktm. Please don't throw me in the cage again. I'll promise ill be on one's best behavior.  :evil:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 10, 2014, 04:37:15 AM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 07, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 07, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
Hi there, complete stranger!

What it do my nigga?

You know, unless you happen to be black, that's not really something you can just appropriate to be edgy, because it doesn't make you sound edgy, it makes you sound like a pathetic bleach-tipped suburbanite trying to sound edgy.
At the risk of spattering my privilege all over the place: Isn't it unpleasant for anyone to say nigga? Regardless of skin color?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just confused when linguistic-norm segregation is not called racism.
I understand positive discrimination when it improves the quality of life of an underclass, but in this case it only allows selfdestructive behaviour without any benefits i can see.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

minuspace

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 08:41:25 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on July 10, 2014, 08:25:27 PM

See what had happened was that I'd done did done lost me Freedom paperworktm. Please don't throw me in the cage again. I'll promise ill be on one's best behavior.  :evil:
I am the least of all the Guards  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

So.

This place is turning into stormfront?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.